Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Zombie's arrr comin'! Happy New Years & Thank you for 30k views!!!



Hey loves, this was going to be a quickie because lovebug's off for the holidays and he's decided it's time to cuddle and watch animeee~ but I saw I hit 30k views while I was away trying to help Club Hatsune. So you get not only a full run down of the goods but a huge Thank You to me from to all of you. <3 Thank you so much for following me and reading my rambles! This was a true surprise and a great way to ring in the New Year! ;~; <3 Horror Haute was Zombie Apocalypse and Blue Blood made a gorgeous dress that looks as if it was splattered with paint and bloog, which I thought was really cool and modern. Aii The Ugly and The Beautiful made a new skin after a while which has The mesh Project face and body appliers. It comes in a bunch of cool tones that I'm failing to show off due to cuddle time! I went with one of Blueberry's new hairs, since it's sleek and I really loved the hat Geek made to go with it. These sandals are a new release from Fujiwara's world and since they cling to all parts of the feet I thought they were a good pair for my modern zombie survivor! I'll brag about the Sim later, but I suggest you all go check out De La Soul's sim, it's awesome! Ok wasn't quick at all. XD <3
THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Devious Dolls in Pale by Aii the Ugly and The Beautiful !!New Release!!!
::Hair::
Ewa in Naturals by Blueberry
::Eyes::
Realism eyes in Spring by De La Soul !!Gacha!!!
::Head::
Babydoll in Deluxe by The Shops
::Body::
Deluxe Female Body by The Mesh Project
Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Latika in Darks by Blue Blood !!New @ Horror Haute!!!
::Shoes::
Platflat in Black by Fujiwara's World !!New Release!!!

Extras && Accessories;
::Hat::
Faux Beanie in Kitty RARE by Geek !!Gacha @ Blueberry Hair!!!
::Weapon::
Zombie Armblade by Death Row Degisns !!Gacha!!!
::Piercing::
Mera Piercing in Full by Ni.Ju
&
Nose Ring in Black Steel by Sugar Heart
&
Spider Bites in Black Steel by Sugar Heart
::Necklace::
Swirls Necklace in black by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations
::Tatoos::

Bleeding Wounds by Taox

0 comments:

Post a Comment