Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Basic


    A bit back a few friends and I were talking about 'basic' bitches, a few googles gave us some laughs and I admitted that the 'basic bitch fashion' was right up my alley. XD The new Slouchy Sweater by Melon Bunny, which is for Winter Trend 2014 and starts the 5th made me think of the conversation. It is the -perfect- big and comfortable sweater. It looks warm and is fitted mesh so it can be as big or as small as you'd like! I paired it with some jeans and some ugg looking boots and topped it off with Melon Bunny's matching mittens and a coffee! It's basically perfection for a cold day out exploring. <3 I'm basically the happiest thing ever. Lovebug and I got good news today! ^___^ I'll keep you all updated as things happen, but for the last few weeks or so everything's been really good! I'm a happy kitten! So let's shop until we drop and dance around in cute and comfortable clothes!

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Nightingale in Hot mess by Little Bones
::Eyes::
Natue Eye in Toki by Song
::Head::
Mizu in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Lashes::
Flutter Falsies by Candy Mountain
&
Starry Lashes by Lovely Alien
::Body::
Deluxe Body by The Mesh Project
Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Slouchy Sweater in Mint by Melon Bunny !!!Soon @ Winter Trend!!!
::Pants::
Pink Vintage Floral Pants by Sew Cute & Sew Chic
::Shoes::
Ugg Boots by Alyce

Extras && Accessories;
::Ear Muffs::
My Kitty Earmuffs in Bubblegum RARE by UtopiaH !!Gacha!!!
::Backpack::
Sugarbooger Pack in Floral v1 by Random matter !! @ N21!!!
::Coffee::
Frozen_ Winter Fun RARE by No Cabide !!Gacha @ Black Dot Project!!!
::Mittens::

Knit Mittens in Pink by Melon Bunny !!Soon @ Winter Trend!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment