Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Wintery Wonderland Magics!


Hallo loves! So as usual I'm late and some of these goods are at the main stores over the events they were made for. However I will be linking to where they currently are so you don't lose! I just feel bad always being the late one to the party. Sooo I have some collabor88 goodies here which I am totally in love with. Have to say, Pixicat stole my -heart- with these leggings and poncho. ;~; Cubic Cherry brought us an adorable Dino tail with a little star in a ball.... 2cute4me. I never want to take it off. :x Also never wanting to leave my body are these adorable horns by Amai. ;~; I packed a lot of stuff on, so I could go on and on. ALAS I WILL NOT. <3 You know what you like! Credits below! <3
THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Airashi in Ivory by Pink Acid
::Hair::
Hair 147 in Bitter Browns by Love Soul
::Eyes::
Ardent Eyes in Avada by Buzzeri
::Head::
Babydoll in Deluxe by The Shops
::Body::
Deluxe body by The Mesh Project
Clothing Stuffs;
::Poncho::
Wintery Cape in Pastel by Pixicat !!New @ Collabor88!!!
::Tights::
Wintry Tights in Flower/Mint by Pixicat !!New @ Collabor88!!!
::Shoes::
Sheepskin Boots in RARE A by Amerie !!New @ Chapter 4. Gacha!!!


Extras && Accessories;
::Backpack::
Jackalope Backpack in Flowers by Mishmish !!Gacha @ Arcade!!!
::Wings::
Evil Queen Wings by Dirty Stories
::Headdresses::
Goddess Hair Accessories in White by Dirty Stories
&
Roses Unicorn by Dirty Stories
&
Sweet Faun in InuSweets RARE by Amai !!New Gacha @ The Gacha Mania!!!
::Wrist Cuffs::
My Belle Cuffs in Pink by Bauhaus Movement !!New @ Collabor 88!!!
::Collar::
My Belle Collar in Pink by Bauhaus Movement !!New @ Collabor 88!!!
::Umbrella::
My Belle Umbrella in Pink by Bauhaus Movement !!New @ Collabor 88!!!
::Clutch::
Unicorns are Real in Pink Magic by Pink Acid !!New @ Chapter 4!!!
::Necklace::
Layers Necklace in Lower Pink & Upper White by Geek
::Tail::
Dino <3~ Tail in Pink/White by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!Now @ Main Store!!!
::Decor::
Pathways by Half Deer !!New!!!
Bench by Half Deer !!New!!!
Glow Jar by Keke !!New @ Kustom 9!!!
Hand Painted Nutcrackers in Elf & Drummer by Free Bird !!New. Gacha!!!

Christmas Tree décor in Sugar Plum RARE by Free Bird !!New. Gacha!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment