Thursday, December 18, 2014

Casual Gamer


Hallo boos. <3 Today Level Up is opening! I really love the releases from Cubic Cherry so I went for a casual look and mixed in some of their items with other items I've loved and been wanting to use for a look that's all me! Casual gamer! Hahaha. <3 Keep an eye out for more Level up goodies, from what I've been seeing it's going to be a good round! <3 My Prince and I are gonna have us a casual relaxing day since I woke up super early to doctor. Muahmuah loves!
THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Airashi in Latte by Pink Acid
::Hair::
Feronia in Light Browns by Truth
::Eyes::
Verde Eye in Eden by Song !!New @ Kustom 9!!!
::Head::
Babydoll in Deluxe by The Shops
::Body::
Deluxe body by The Mesh Project
::Hands::
Casual R and Elegant 1 L by Slink
Nail Appliers by Flair
Clothing Stuffs;
::Sweater::
High neck Knit Dress in Blue by Zenith
::Leggings::
Monochrome Leggings in Roses by Nar Mattaru
::Shoes::
Preppy Boots in Black by The Sugar Garden



Extras && Accessories;
::Gloves::
Bear Gloves by Katat0nik !!New @ Collabor 88!!!
::Necklace::
Isolde Necklace in Black by Random Matter
::Sock Cuffs::
Frilly Lace Socks in White by The Sugar Garden
::Prince::
A Pug Xmas in Prince Pug RARE by Birdy !!New @ The Chapter 4!!!
::Ears::
Willow Ears in Jewelry Acorn by Gauze
::Horns::
Sweet Fawn in Bone by Amai !!New @ The Gacha Mania!!!
::Backpack::
Classics Bag in <3 by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!New @ Level Up!!!
::Tail::

Chompychain Tail in Black by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!New @ Level Up!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment