Friday, December 26, 2014

Level Up!



I lav yews, but I'm so sleepy. I really love this outfit, so I could go on and on but I talked a lot this week. Each piece is adorable and fun to wear and play with. I'd wear this irl if I could. ;~; <3 Have a good weekend guys. <3
THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Airashi in Latte by Pink Acid
::Hair::
Mira [Bangs] in Light Browns by Truth
::Eyes::
Glass Eye in Green 7 by Mudskin
::Head::
Babydoll in Deluxe !!!UPDATED!!! by The Shops
::Make-Up::
Eye Make-up is by De La Soul for The Mesh Project heads
I'm wearing the GREEN
Lips are by Pink Acid
from a Magical Meaning Gacha
I'm Wearing Dark Grey/Black
::Body::
Frankenstined mess of The Mesh Project's legs and Slink Physique's upper half since tmp has arm rigging issues and I love their legs.
Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Froggie Outfit by Katatonik !!Available @ Level Up!!!
::Shoes::
Edge Boots in Black by Geek (Cloud 9)

Extras && Accessories;
::Necklaces::
Ruby Necklace in Green/Silver by Never Wish !!Available @ Level Up!!!
&
Gravity necklace by Cae !!!Available @ Level Up!!!
::Ring::
Ruby Ring in Green/Silver by Never Wish !!!Available @ Level Up!!!
::Arm Warmers::
Simple Arm Watmers in Black & White Dots by Fujiwara's World
::Ears::
Uni Earas in Elf Nub by De La Soul !!Available @ We <3 RP!!
(I have an addiction, ok? Don't judge me! These babies offer a dev kit for them too so get your favorite skin designers to ask about making appliers! Ultimate match from the ultimate range of awesome ears! >:D)
::Bag::
Rupee Bag in Green by Geek !!Available @ We <3 RP!!!
::Goggles::
Almira Goggles in Black by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations
::Horns::
Sweet Fawn in Cyan by Amai !!Available @ The Gacha Mania!!!
::Tail::
Dino <3 Tail in River/White by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations
(Worn but not shown outside of in my shadow. Sorry! ;~; <3)


Back to bed. MUAH~

0 comments:

Post a Comment