Thursday, December 4, 2014

Doll Play~


Hey dollllllssss <3 I finally got around to this adorable Dress Katat0nik had at Kawaii Project's first round. I'm late, I know. 8D I got the original fitted mesh one, not the physique because I wanted to try to make it work on The Mesh Project; which I did get it to work on! Yay for all tmp'ers like me! I have a bunch of cute little goodies on, and I thought it was a good way to begin winding down the week! Muahmuah! Oh! Lovebug comes home tomorrow too! Except a pleased little Chobii tomorrow!
THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Hair 8021 by Pink Hustler
::Eyes::
Siren Eyes in Tide Pool by Adored
::Head::
Mizu in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Lashes::
Flutter Falsies by Candy Mountain
&
Starry lashes by Lovely Alien
::Body::
Deluxe Body by The Mesh Project w/hands & Feet

Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Fitmesh Dress in Pastel by Katat0nik
::Stockings::
Luxy Socks in Pink by Pervette
::Shoes::
Sweet Doll Heels in FATPACK by Sweet Thing



Extras && Accessories;
::Glasses::
Minimalist Glasses in Silver by Boom
::Plushies::
Winter Whimsy in Dreaming Seal by Half Deer !!Gacha @ Arcade!!!
&
Candy Corn! Unicorn Toy in Sweet by Silent Sparrow
::Necklaces::
Ribbon Cross Collar in Pink by Pekka !!Gacha!!!
&
Rabbit Necklace S-4 by Love Soul !!Gacha!!!
&
Chocolate Necklace in Milk/Purple by Kawaii
::Ears::
Taper Ears by Mandala
::Bracelets::
Studded Bracelets in Powder by Aux


0 comments:

Post a Comment