Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Convention Goers~



Hello loveloves~ I wanted to show you a new release from Mikazuki! Not only is December time for looove and romance and holidays but it's also time for a giant convention! O: I don't remember the name or details since I'm a terrabad anime fan, I mean I love watching anime and all but... ;~; I dunno~ Anyway, this ensemble comes with all the bows, the top and skirt, plus sleeves and shoes! The bow is actually a large back bow that I resized to fit with a new release by LCKY at The Big Show named Aya. As with all of LCKY's releases, Aya is adorable and I am completely in love! I added a Sailor Moon phone from mishmish because I love the anime. ;~; <3 Japanese décor to up the fan factor. As with all of the Mikazuki outfits all faces are tintable so the outfit is completely customizable. :'D This outfit also fit easily over The Mesh Project body, with some editing on the shape.

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
D Tone by The Sugar garden
::Hair::
Aya in FATPACK by LCKY
::Eyes::
Luminate in Hazel by The Sugar Garden
::Head::
Mizu in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Lashes::
Starry Lashes by Lovely Alien
&
Flutter Falsies by Candy Mountain
::Body::
Deluxe Body by The Mesh Project
::Hands::
Elegant R and Elegant 1 L by Slink

Clothing Stuffs;
::Outfit::
Capriccio by Mikazuki


Extras && Accessories;
::Necklace::
Cutie Moon phone by Mishmish
&

The Rule Of Cute Choker in Black by Buttery Toast

0 comments:

Post a Comment