Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Bittersweet~


Oh lovely, lovely lolita. There haven't been enough releases on SL for a while to feed my lolita needs, so I've been more in to dressing in other ways to amuse myself. Lolita, however, is still my first true love when it comes to fashion. Bittersweet is a style where you mix black in to sweet lolita coords. I attempted this here, because I really loved these bows that Nefarious Inventions created for Death Row Design's Christmas Gacha Faire and this bag which I found at this round of we <3 RP. I also did this because my love for lolita is bittersweet. Between my weight and my pain problems dressing in it is a whole pain in my bumbum irl... still.. I feel like a princess in it in SL so I'm happy that Blue Blood has released these adorable blouses which can be paired with other mesh or prim skirts to create adorable Lolita looks. :D! On Behalf of the lolita lovers, thank you Ghani! <3

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Airashi in Latte by Pink Acid
::Hair::
Yumi in Browns by Taketomi
::Eyes::
Lillian Eyes in Siren by Buzzeri !!New @ Kustom 9!!!
::Head::
Babydoll in Deluxe by The Shops
::Body::
Deluxe body by The Mesh Project w/ hands & feet
Clothing Stuffs;
::Blouse::
Beth Blouse in Pastels FATPACK by Blue Blood !!New Release!!!
::Skirt::
Dreamy Galaxy Skirt in Blue by Starry Vanilla
::Stockings::
Corset Socks in Black by Pervette
::Shoes::
Ruffle Platforms in WoodxBlue by The Sugar Garden

Extras && Accessories;
::Bag::
Wicked Chrome in Onyx by DD !!Now @ We<3RP!!!
(Can't find their name through their product. Sorry. ;~; )
::Drink::
Bunny Cup Coffee Late in Blue by 9ty !!Gacha @ DRD's Christmas Fair!!!
::Piercing::
Ukka Septum in Simple Black by Moon Amore !!New @ The Gacha Mania!!!
::Necklace::
Bitterfly Necklace by Zenith !!New @ L'ccessories!!!
::Hair Bows & Bow Tie::
Deadman's Bow in Heart RARE by Nefarious Inventions !!New @ DRD's Christmas Fair!!!
::Glasses::

Reindeer Glasses in Comet by Mango Cheeks !!Now @ Chapter 4!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment