Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas Relaxation



Christmas is quickly coming, and there are SO many cute things being made I can hardly contain myself!!! Ploom is doing her 12 days of Christmas which I always love. I'm sporting her wreath which is a prop for a pose, but I stuck Silent Sparrow's adorable little trees in it. They are FLF items, and are no copy/trans so you can gift them to friends! What a better gift, hm? Comes with four different kinds so one purchase can gift a few people if you want! My candy cane prop is also from Ploom's 12 days of christmas. This -amazing- outfit I have on is a collab by Blueberry and Geek. ;~; I love it so much! There's a Reindeer one too, which I will show you next week because I can't help myself they're too cute! I'm rambling!

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Airashi in Latte by Pink Acid
::Hair::
Shelby in Chocolate by LCKY !!New @ Frost!!!
::Eyes::
Snowfall in Hazel by The Sugar Garden
::Lashes::
S02 Kirei lashes by FTL
::Body::
Physique by Slink
::Hands::
Elegant R and Gesture L by Slink
Nail Appliers by Flair (Set 31)
Clothing Stuffs;

::Outfit::
Santa Girl by Blueberry & Cloud 9 (And Geek)
!!Comes with arm warmers & Hat!!!!
::Shoes::
Vert Boot in Strawberry by Geek !!New @ FROST!!!

Extras && Accessories;
::Ears::
Uni Ears in Troll by Soul !!New @ We <3 RP!!!
::Necklaces::
Gamer Girl Necklace in Black by The Sugar Garden !!Group Gift!!!
&
Gloves Necklace in RARE 01 by VCO !!Gacha!!!
&
Hai Choker in White by {L} !!Gacha!!!
!!!Forgive me for this one guys, I can't find their store at all anymore. ;~; If you can IM me and lemmie know where! <3!!!
::Earrings::
Nyam Earring in Cream & White by Cerberus Crossing
::Mouthie::
Mouth Lights by CiC

::Decor::
Ornament IV by Ploom !!New for 12 Days of Christmas!!!
Jolly by Ploom !!New for 12 Days of Christmas!!!!
Owl Mug by Schadenfreude !!New @ Collabor 88!!!
Twinkling Lights Log in Driftwood by Keke !!New @ Kustom 9!!!
Christmas Trees Bruce & Jenny by Silent Sparrow !!New for FLF!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment