Monday, December 22, 2014

Sleepy Gamer...


Forgive the mess! I slept too long today and am a little groggy still... haha. I really loved the décor by Nomad at Level Up! So I tried to do something with it... I don't think I did too well.. >//< But at least you loves can see it so you can do better. I do, however, love this simple and casual outfit by MotiAme! It can be found at Kustom 9~ Hair is my -everything- right now. It's a new release by Ploom for the 12 days of Christmas. I've been playing much too much Fantasy Life, which I just picked up. >//<; Gamers is as gamers does? I've been looking somewhat similar with the big sweaters and over coats as I curl up on the couch and play~ I'm leaving it a mess because I'm a mess! See you tomorrow! <3
THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Airashi in Latte by Pink Acid
::Hair::
Ayane in Browns by Ploom !!New for 12 Days of Christmas!!!
::Eyes::
Lillian Eyes in hazel by Buzzeri !!New @ Kustom 9!!!!
::Head::
Babydoll in Deluxe by The Shops
!!!Hairbase by Soul Worn to make hair work!!!
::Body::
Deluxe body by The Mesh Project
::Hands::
Casual L and Gesture R by Slink
Nail Appliers by Chocolate Atellier
Dot nails in black/white
Clothing Stuffs;
::Outfit::
Cardigan Coat & Denim Shorts in FATPACK by MotiAme !!New @ Kustom 9!!!
::Leggings::
Monochrome Leggings in Cross by Nar Mattaru
::Shoes::
Fiona Boots in Slate by Fri.day !!Unrigged so able to work with all feets!!!


Extras && Accessories;
::Ears::
Uni Ears in High Elf by Soul !!New @ We <3 RP!!!
::Necklaces::
Krysis cord in Long Diviner-Lavender by Plastik
&
8bit Star by Fuubutsu Dou !!New @ Level Up!!!
::Earrings::
Krysis Earring in Loop Diviner-Lavender by Plastik
::Piercing::
Krysis Lip Ring in Diviner-Lavender by Plastik
::Plushie::
"Oh Deer" in Snowy by Even Flow !!New @ Drd's Christmast Gacha!!!
::Wand::
Hero's Starter Kit in Hero's Scepter by Blu Printz !!New @ Level Up!!!!


All Platsik items were a FLF snag!

0 comments:

Post a Comment