Saturday, December 28, 2013

Blue Blood Nerea and YOU have stolen my heart!!!

Aww you guys shouldn't have!

No really! I wasn't expecting a present back! I mean, I know it's the holidays and all butbut... ;A; We hardly know each other! My blog is a baby blog, and I am very thankful
 for every sponsor that wants to give me a chance as well as each and every person who enjoys the looks I put together and reads through the ramblings of my life.

So to log in and see that I've reached 5,000 views was -really- touching. Thank each and every one of you. MUAH MUAH MUAH!



To celebrate I saved my favorite look for the week for last and now not only did I save the best for last just to leave you a bunch to shop for but I'm totally dressed for the occasion. So where are we meeting for my 5k views party? This is a new dress from Blue Blood called Nerea. I have to say, although this is on a template and I am not a fan of those, her texturing is SO amazing. The Shades and shadows and ruffles in the textures alone make it look like a whole new dress, and it's beautiful. Party girl (lolIwish) went with pink, but it comes in other colors! Some totally geared towards the Gothy crowd. This dress is a template that is shaped to be a lolita dress (EEE<3) so with the addition of a blouse you can have an amazing gothic lolita coord really easily. I added a Violent Seduction blouse, because those are currently and might always be my favorites. The color goes perfectly with it, too. HNNGGG. <3

Picture

With me is the closest I could get to an awesome set of the Katat0nik bits at the Arcade. I really love these, however I couldn't get a whole three! Luckily for me I got two of this hair bow because I am in love with pigtaaails. Hair is a semi recent release from Exile called Stray Wishes which I think is perfect for this because I have many stray wishes that this blog is helping me accomplish, and it wouldn't be any where near coming true without all of you. <3 I have a little friend with me, as usual. This booboo talks to me when no one's around in world! It's The Foxy Bot by Geek and is an exclusive at Frost so go get it before it's goone! Arcade only has a week left loveloves! Have an awesome shopping filled weekend while I clean my house! <3333

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Hair::
Stray Wishes in Dark Browns by Exile

Clothing Stuffs;

::Dress::
Nerea in Pink by Blue Blood !!New @ Blue Blood!!!
::Blouse::
The Lolita Blouse in Dark Pink by Violent Seduction
::Stockings::
Garter Socks in Black by Anymore Store
::Shoes::
Posey Heels in Nude by Boom
(Med Slink Feet ONLY)

Extras && Accessories;

::Hair Bows & Stick::
Carousel Hair Bow and Candy Stick in Black Sugar by Katat0nik !!Arcade Gacha!!!

::Lipstick::
Winter Lipsticks in Pink by Pekka !!Now @ Frost!!!
::Earrings::
Rhinestone Drop Earrings in Black by Glow Studio !!Arcade Gacha!!!
::Necklace::
HP Lovecraft Necklace by Cubic Cherry Kre-ations
::Neck Bow::
Unrigged Mesh Bow from The Lolita Blouse in Cream by Violent Seduction
::Ring 1::
Mesh Star Ring in 05 by Witches & Rats !!Gacha!!!
::Ring 2::
Mesh Passion Ring 2 by Pheobe
::Bracelets::
Darkness Girl by Just You Jewels
::Bag::
Heart Purse 5th Anniversary Beige by Adore and Abhor
::Buddy!::
The Foxy Bot in Pink by Geek

I thinks that's all! See you next week! <33


0 comments:

Post a Comment