Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sicky && Cute!

It's Mooonday~ That means I'm baaack! I'm so excited for this week because I have -awesome- stuff planned for each and every outfit. Literally -all- of them were fun to make, but that's probably because I -love- Halloween and starting tomorrow you guys are getting all Halloween looks and goodies (Mostly free!) for the rest of the time until Halloween hits and I show off my -awesome- costume!

Unfortunately, I'm still not feeling very well due to me being a terrible person and still eating gluten.



Butbut it'll stop soon because blleeeggghhh! In any case, I've been in the mood to do a comfortable and lazy look that's still cute all at the same time. You know the saying, if you make yourself look good maybe you'll feel good too. I tried for that.



I did happen to pop around a bit and shop, and look around on Flickr. I found these adorable socks by Witches & Rats and had to show them off because ffff, they're adorable! Not only are they adorable but the number one thing I want to do when I don't feel good is put on some cute socks and lounge around the house.



WHO IS READY TO LOUNGE WITH ME?




THE GOODIES SO WE CAN GET BACK TO BED. <3

Body Stuffs;
::Hair::
Tamora in HUD 1 by Chemistry

Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Pia Dress in Lighten by Masoom (Gotten @ Candy Fair) 
::Slippers::
My Piggy Slippers in Violet by !Blah

Extra Stuffs && Accessories;
::Hair Clip::
Rose Clip by Chemistry (Comes w/hair!)
::Earrings::
Flip Flop earrings in Pink by Kawaii Couture
::Face goodies::
Watch out for cold by JM:Mai (Blush & Thermometer)
::Choker::
Spiked Collar in white by Pekka (Gotten @ Candy Fair)
::Necklace::
Tamagotchi necklace by Rotten Toe
::Bracelets 1::
Babe Bracelets in Pink by TC
::Bracelet 2::
Way girly bracelet in Sugar by YumYums
::Bracelets 3::
Strappy Bracelet in Silver Trio by Crash Republic

Night night! <3 *Crawlsbackintobed* -___-zZzZZzzZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment