Saturday, February 1, 2014

What am I without you?

I HAVE AN EXCUSE? I always do though, hm? Either way though, I have not failed you because HERE I AMMMM. <3



So I'm a gamer to a point.. I hate titles... and I think that's one.. but I -love- games! Final Fantasy is by far my favorite so I am SUPER excited for the Final Fantasy Event coming in just SIX. MORE. DAYS. AHHHH. Zelda, is also a major favorite of mine. So of course when I saw this hoodie by Epic I about died.



The awesome hands are from the last round of Suicide Dollz, but they're so cool I'm hoping you can find them in the main store of the person who made them! I had the outfit ready in time to show you for the last one, but man oh man do I have SO much to show off. @___@



The Surreal Event starts today! LM!! Check it out! I'll be showing you goodies from it that I've been waiting to show you ALL next week. <3 Muahmuahs!

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Elly in Sugar/Pure by Pink Fuel
::Hair::
Ainsley in Light Browns by Truth
::Eyes::
Galaxy in Haxel by The Sugar Garden
::Teeth::
Vampire teeth in Long by Shine
::Lashes::
Lush Lashes by Eye Candy

Clothing Stuffs;

::Top::
Lost Hearts Hoodie in Cyan by Epic
::Bottom::
Shreded Tights in Black by RA
::Stockings::
Heart Tights in White by Izzie's
::Shoes::
Zuffy Boots by Severed Garden
::Hands::
Octo in Oceanic by Pr!ck

Extras && Accessories;

::Horns::
Mr. Mousie's Matching Antlers by in Warm by Half Deer
::Bracelet::
Painted Rustic Bangle in Stars by Half Deer (Both hands!)
::Plushies::
Neko Dark Plushie in Blue by Candy Crunchers
::Cup::
Mix Juice Grape cup by Y !!Gacha!!!
::Glasses::
Mes Lunettes DIY chien in pois ciel by NuDoLu !!Gacha!!
::Earmuffs::
Kitty Earmuffs by Dark Midday Designs
::Tail::
Glowing Beast Tail by Cubic Cherry Kre-ations
::Lipgloss::
Jelly Lips in Blue by Adored
::Make-up::
Winter Eyeshadow with Eyeliner 2 by Pekka
::Lipgloss 2::
Glossy Lip Highlights in 3D by Izzie's

Have a good weekend loves! I'm going to enjoy lovebug time because he may have to leave come Monday! ;A; <....3

0 comments:

Post a Comment