Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Hahahaaaa I faaailed again, and I honestly have no excuse. XD <3 I'm going to get you T W O posts today though, to make up for it. The first one is to send out a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to everyone across the world. I know, I know, I'm late. XD AS USUAL. <3



So these items vary from the Chinese New Year Festival, the Fantasy Gacha Carnival, all the way to things I fell in love with by a new designer and a designer we all know I love.



These stockings are the eye of my apple right now, let me tell you. Fully mesh with some liquid mesh so they give your legs a gorgeous shape. Not only that, but for those of you not too linden savvy, they are 390L for the pack of 75 texture changing color via a hud!! These are by Dark Midday Designs and I saw Inu with them in the princess pumps and I'm wearing them with something made for Slink Medium feet (though needed some edit) so these can give you that sexy smooth ankle look without breaking your bank!! These glasses are by Buttery Toast. I saw them on Flickr and Brought my Lilikins there because GLASSES. We've been SO in love with glasses lately and these were just too cute to pass up. They're from a Gacha and are ONLY 10L A PLAY. <3 Buttery Toast also has some adorable stockings that are slink and azz compatible!! Go see!!




THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Luna in A tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Labeled Pony Tail in Brownie by Geek !!Now @ Fantasy Gacha!!!
::Eyes::
M3 Head Mod Neko eyes in Green by Pomf
::Teeth::
Human teeth in sexy by Shine
::Lips::
Brandee by Loud Mouth with Ichigo chu lips applier by The Sugar Garden
::Lashes::
Sprite M3 Lashes mod by Chus
::Head::
M3 Anime Head by Utilizator
::Ears::
Stretched Ears by Mandala
::Hands::
Slink Elegant 1 Hands
Clothing Stuffs;


::Dress::
Yukata in White/red by FD !!Now @ Fantasy Gacha!!!
::Stockings::
High Mesh Ruffled Stockings tip toe by Dark Midday Designs !!New!!!
::Shoes::
Milady's Slippers in Onyx by Deviance !!Now @ Fantasy Gacha!!!


Extras && Accessories;

::Horns::
Skadi Head Dress in North by The Library !!Now @ Fantasy Gacha!!!
::Horns 2::
Marangki in Rubis by Aisling !!Gacha!!!
::Necklace::
Good Kitty Collar in White by The Sugar Garden !!Now @ Fantasy Gacha!!!
::Ring::
Galactic Ring in Perseus by Mango Cheeks !!Gacha!!
::Bag::
Shark Purse in Yellow by Tentacio !!Gacha!!!
::Wings::
Shuga Wingz in Silver by Luckie !!Gacha!!!
::Earrings::
Jeweled Goldfish Earring by Zyn !!Now @ Fantasy Gacha!!!!
::Plushies::
Dragon Edgar by Candy Crunchers !!Now @ Fantasy Gacha!!!
::Mouthie::
Sweets in Void by Ni.Ju !!Gacha!!
::Nail Appliers::
Koi by By Snow
::Poses::
Odette by Elephante Poses

YES. POSES. I know I don't do this often because I normally use Lilikin's pose stands and all her poses, but I feel like I should be sharing these with you. This set can be found at another event that started on the First Called the SURREAL COMPLEX which is on the Haddendale Village Sim where the Holiday Sweets and Treats fair was. This one has a -ton- of amazing things for you guys to see, so seriously check it out. Next week is going to be FILLED with stuff from there AND the Final Fantasy Event, which starts on the seventh!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment