Friday, February 14, 2014

Space fun!

Happy V-days my dears~ I'm sure most people are spamming you with overly sweet v-day looks, and while those are AWESOME and all I had something else in store for today.



INTERGALACTIC COLLABORATION, COLLABORATION INTERGALACTIC SUPER NOVA~ Or something seems to be the theme at Collabor88 this month, and it is -awesome- I went SO nuts there. Not only did Katatonik make something with both BOOB and AZZ appliers ANNND A KITTY HELMET, but Silent Sparrow is in this round for the first time!! Their Hand Drawn Tattoos for this round are -stunning.-



Along with those goodies which I am OH SO IN LOVE WIIITH~ Schadenfreude made some AMAAAZING boots with stars cut out of the heels. They're ALSO materials ready, but I'm still crashing any time I switch to the materials viewer. <....3 SOOO I had to do without, FOR NOW. I'm hoping it all gets settled soon since FITTED MESH is finally out. There were SO many goodies I loved, the Mishmish planets and Ohmai piggies, the planet lights, the awesome planetary headband, the jewelry from Maxi Gossamer. This round of Collabor88 HAD MY HEART. So I'm shearing it with you today! Also having stolen my heart is the new Final Fantasy that came out on the 11th that I'm waiting on lovebug to play with. Luckily for me the Final Fantasy event introduced me to a store called Evo and I got these AWESOME Sirens... antlers? Ears? Horns? I'm not sure WHAT to call them but I -love- them!!! I also have an adorable earring on by Cubic Cherry Kre-ations that's named after my number one love from the series; Shiva. AND THESE EYYYES. SO FELL IN LOVE WITH CHOP SHOPS EYYYES. Spread the love, go shopping!~

So I shared all my loves with you, aside from lovebug, but I talk about him a lot hm? D; <3



THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Muse in Sugar – Supernova by Atomic !!Now @ C88!!!
::Hair::
Xtal in Kit Kat by Lamb !!Now @ C88!!!
&
Hair Piece JOPE57 in Chestnut & Tinted by booN
::Eyes::
Alien in Orange by Chop Shop
::Teeth::
Hellion by Random Matter
::Lips::
Brandee by Loud Mouth with lipstick applier by The Sugar Garden (Luna Lips in Gum Drop)
::Lashes::
Lush Lashes by Eye Candy
::Hands::
Elegant 1 hands by Slink with nail applier by Random Matter (Deathbow nails)


Clothing Stuffs;

::Outfit::
Starry Babydoll in Purple by Katat0nik !!Now @ C88!!!
::Shoes::
Astro Antigrav Boots by Schadenfreude !!Now @ C88!!!

Extras && Accessories;

::Horns::
Call of Siren in Purple by E v o !!Now @ FFF!!!
::Necklace::
Lovely Floral Collar in True by The Sugar Garden
::Necklace 2::
Violette Collar Star in Pastel by Zombie Suicide !!Now @ Suicide Dollz!!!
::Necklace 3 & Bracelets & Ring::
Nova Dream Moon by Maxi Gossamer !!Now @ C88!!
::Wings::
Moogle Wings by E v o
::Hair band::
Planet Planet Hairpin by Ur Favorite One !!Now @ C88!!!
::Face stars::
Stellar Piercing by Cute Poison
::Earrings::
Glare in Shiva by Cubic Cherry Kre-ations !!Now @ FFF!!!
::Plushies::
Fuzzy Alien in Gray by BS & Noodles !!Now @ C88!!!
::Gun::
Raygun by Silent Sparrow & Schadenfreude !! Now @ C88!!!
::Hip Bow::
::Mouthie::
Geekris Sucka Mouffie in grape by Geek
::Sleep Mask::
::Glasses::
::Leggie::
Mallet in On Acid by Primus Glace !!Now @ Fantasy Gacha!!!
::Hair Pin::
::Hat::
Space Kitty Helmet by Katat0nik !!Now @ C88!!!
::Tail::
Cute Demon Tail in Candy Orange by E v o
::Make-up::
Baby Brow by The Sugar Garden
::Make-up::
Constellation Tattoo in Lepus, Cygnus, Canus Major, and Monoceros by Silent Sparrow !!Now @ C88!!!
::Make-up::
Key tattoo by Pervette !!Now @ With Love!!!
::Poses::

Elephante Poses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment