Monday, February 17, 2014

The Silenced White Mage

I don't know if you all remember the post I made a whiile back when Psyche the AMAZING made me a white mage outfit, but my oh myy was I super pleased when the Final Fantasy event was announced because HNGGG I oh so LOVE that game. I have the COLLECTOR'S EDITION sitting behind me waiting for lovebug. I about DIED when I saw Blah's Scarlet Hoods because AAHH WHITE MAAAGE~



Sad white mage though. Lovebug is still away, and not only that but he's SICK. So far and I can't cast any of my curative magic to make him feel better! I'm a white mage without a purposes. A summoner with nothing to summon, a moogle with no kupo, a chocobo with no wark!!!!



I so, however, love these satin gags that are a part of the Spread TheLove Event that's going on now. It's a Gacha Event that's raising money for a GOOD CAUSE <3 So GO check them out. I'll have more to show you from them later. As if Dark Midday Design's ruffled stockings weren't already PERFECT since they make your feet and legs LOOK amazing and come with the option to hide parts so you can still wear certain shoes (And work MAGIC with her princess pumps and some medium height slink feet!!!) she went and took them a step further by putting out a patterned version. HAAAH love them!!! She also put out a cute little cake ring for her v-day gift that's all 100% Original mesh! It's SO cute!! So go join the group, pick that up, and grab these amazing stockings while you're at it!!



Other things I love include GEEK'S CHOCOBO that looks SO high and adorable. I played the Chocobo song like 10 times this morning because of it, and Tentacio's steampunk wings, and Tea Soups little necklace that I got from the Seraphim Social. LOVE THAT. It says “You have bewitched me body and soul” and I love it because 1. WHITE MAGE and 2. this post is for lovebug and he really has. <3 AND THIS NEW SKIN BY PINK FUUUEEELLL <33 It's Sora in a special ton and comes with ALL appliers! O: You get all the make-up shown and the appliers for ONLY 1,000 LINDENSS. Go get ittt!! (I showed the teal twice because HNGG)



THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Sora in Alabaster by Pink Fuel !!Now @ Futureware!!!
::Hair::
Such in Huds 03 by Magika
&
Never in Huds 03 by Magika (BOTH ON SALE FOR 50L UNTIL THE 18th!!!)
::Eyes::
Luminate in Hazel by The Sugar Garden

::Lashes::
Lush Lashes by Eye Candy
::Hands::
Elegant 1 hands by Slink

Clothing Stuffs;

::Undies::
Cute Cotton Undies in Cyan by Izzie's
::Dress::
Corset Dress in Red/White by NK
::Stockings::
High Mesh Ruffled Stockings in PATTERNS by Dark Midday Designs !!New!!!!
::Shoes::
Baticho in Red by OPOPOP !!Now @ Fantasy Gacha!!!


Extras && Accessories;

::Hood::
My Scarlet Neko Hood in Red by Blah !!Now @ Final Fantasy Festival!!!
::Necklace::
My Heart in Silver by Tea Soup !!Now @ Seraphim Social!!!
::Bracelet::
Alphabet Charm Bracelet in C by La Petite Morte !!Gacha @ L'cessories!!!
::Ring::
V-day Group Gift Bonbon Ring by Dark Midday Designs !!New Group Gift!!!
::Wings::
Steampunk Wings in delicate white by Tentacio !!Now @ Final Fantasy Festival!!!
::Face stars::
Face Stars in Red by Ni.Ju !!Gacha!!!
::Plushies::
Sleepy Lil' Chobo in Snow by Geek !!Now @ Final Fantasy Festival!!!
&
Kupo Army in Kupo-po'! By Cubic Cherry Kre-ations !!Gacha @ Final Fantasy Festival!!!
::Wand::
My Switly Wooden Rod in Red RARE by Blah !!Gacha @ Final Fantasy Festival!!!
::Mouthie::
White Satin Gag by Linked !!Now @ Spread The Love Gacha Event!!!
::Make-up::
 Flight Shadow in Silver by Nox  !!Now @ Kustom 9!!!
&
 Iri Liner in Crimson by Nox !!Now @ Kustom 9!!!
::Make-up::
Pink Acid Shimmer V-day lip Gloss !!Now @ Kustom 9!!!
&
Glossy Lip Highlights in 3D by Izzie's
::Poses::
I honestly forget what poses I used this time, I'm sorry. >///<;
Some are by Infinity

>///<~


Have a fun shopping day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment