Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Lost Summoner

Day two, and already I'm like a lost kitten! Luckily the amazing Ghani from blue blood took another template and textured it with so much amazing detail that I couldn't tell which template it was until I actually LOOKED. XD I can usually spot them immediately. I wish I could summon lovebug back to me, and the Final Fantasy Event's got me wanting to live my fantasy liiife!!!



Along with this dress which is gorgeouss, I have some more goodies from the Fantasy Gacha carnival to show you all. Cubic Cherry Kre-ations made an awesome staff that's both simple and wonderful. Reminds me of a starter weapon on an RPG. Their Gaya's Call Horns remind me of what I would think the horns from FF9, which was my FAVORITE Final Fantasy world, that the summoner's bore would look like. Together with that and a new hair I got from Little Bones, a store I hadn't seen before, I made a magical summoner look!



I really love these Pauldons from Aisling. Their stuff always blows me away. ;A; These shoes from Little Tasta looked comfortable and like they'd stay that way even if on the road for.. well.. ever. They also remind me of my 'hobo boots' as lovebug calls them. Needed to have a pair just because of that. XD Want me to stop talking? Summon the credits!!



THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Elly in Sugar/pure by Pink Fuel
::Hair::
Tainted Love in Chocolate by Little Bones
::Eyes::
Hime Eyes in Jade by Buzzeri
::Lashes::
Eye Candy Lush Lashes
::Hands::
Elegant 1 Feet by Slink
::Ears::
Fantasy Elf Ears by Mandala

Clothing Stuffs;

::Dress::
Coven in Teal by Blue Blood
::Shoes::
Tied Boots in Chestnut by Little Tasta !!Now @ Fantasy Gacha!!!


Extras && Accessories;

::Horn::
Gaya's Call in Dark Matter by Cubic Cherry Kre-ations
::Necklace::
Ribbon Bell Collar in Teal by Pekka !!Now @ Fantasy Gacha!!!
::Necklace 2::
Boleyn Necklace in U by Luminary !!Now @ Fantasy Gacha!!
::Necklace 3::
Jewelled Dragon's Egg in Gold/Long by Maxi Gossamer
::Bracelet::
Aaliyah Bracelets in Hawk Golden by Luas !!Now @ Fantasy Gacha!!!
::Hair Bow::
Hair bow w/tainted love by Little Bones
::Staff::
Hollow's Key in Exile by Cubic Cherry Kre-ations !!Now @ Fantasy Gacha!!!
::Circlet::
Legolan Headpiece in Gold by Emo-tions !!Now @ Fantasy Gacha!!!
::Pauldrons::
Faranth Shoulder in Black by Aisling !!Now @ Fantasy Gacha!!!
::Make-up::
Royale Liner by Buzzeri
::Make-up::
Gem Lips in Jade by Buzzeri
::Poses::
Poses by Zzang


See you tomorrow!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment