Friday, November 8, 2013

Quicky, Tricky Decora Sticky!

Maaan, do I love Lolita... and the many subgenres of lolita. One of my favorites is DECORAAAAA

I love all the accessories and seeing how much people can cram on themselves, sadly I'm not the greatest at it, but it doesn't stop me from trying!!



I really hate that I feel like this post is rushed. Lovebug got today off and we're in the middle of looking for a new place to live so I've been cray crayyy. Not only that but we've been playing Path Of Exile on steam and fff it's so much fun. I decided to show off my decora look to show off a look as fun as I have when I'm playing with lovebug!



To let you get to picking things up and to get back to gaming myself

THE GOOODS;

Body Stuffs;
::Hair::
Hoshi in Browns by Ploom

Clothing Stuffs;
::Body Suit::
My Sticky Candy Suit in Violet and Pink by Blah
::Cardigan::
Romantic Cardigan (short) in mint by Honey Kitty
::Blouse::
The Lolits Blouse in Pink By Violent Seduction
::Skirt::
Museum OP's skirt with 2 bows in Baby Blue by Honey Kitty
::Stockings 1::
2 tones simple leggings in Banana and Soda by Honey Kitty
::Socks 1::
Candy Socks 20 Secret by Honey Kitty !!Gacha!!!
::Socks 2::
More Girly Socks in Grape with a Banana ribbob by Honey Kitty
::Shoes::
Candy Sneaker in Peach by Honey Kitty

(I love HK can you tell? ;A;)

Extras && Accessories;
ON TO THE FUN PART LOLOLOL
::Hair Accessory Bird::
Lil Tweet in Strawberry by Birdy
::Hair Accessory Wings & Ears::
Batty Headband in Mint by Forever Young
::Hair Accessory Eyeball Bow::
KyaryPonpon Alice Bow in Yellow/Blue by MidNette
::Hair Accessory Star Clip::
Shooting Stars Hair Clip in Purple and Blue by Witches & Rats
::Hair Accessory Winged Star::
Winged Star Hair Clip in Purple by Witches & Rats
::Hair Accessory Bubble Bows::
Candy Bow in.. uh.. every color..xD By LaViere
::Hair Accessory Bunny & Kitty Bows::
Kawaii Bunny and Kitty Bow in White by Sugar Nova
::Hair Accessory Pumpkin::
Painted Pumpkin in Pastel by Half Deer
::Hair Accessory Shooting Star::
Wish on me Hair Clip in Minty by Half Deer
::Eye Patch::
My Cupcake patch in Minty by Blah
::Blush::
Starry Night Blush in Berry Xtreme by Baby
::Lips::
Dolly Lips Lip Gloss in Pale Pink by Pink Acid
::Collar::
Flowered Collar in Pink by Zombie Suicide
::Necklace 1::
Marshmallow Fuit Necklace by Half Deer
::Necklace 2::
Potion Necklace #1 by Witches & Rats !!Gacha!!!
::Necklace 3::
Pretty Lady Skull Necklace in Reused Green by Whippet & Buck
::Bracelets 1::
Urban Bracelets by Rotten Toe
::Bracelets 2::
Go Orange Awareness Wrist Band by Happy Face
::Bracelets 3::
80's Square Lepoard Bangles in Pink by Kitcsh Me
::Bracelets 4::
Studded Bracelet in Powder by Aux
::Bracelets 5::
Donut Bracelets by NoRe
::Ring 1::
Hello Bow in Yellow by Candy Doll
::Ring 2::
Bow Ring Rare 2 by Witches & Rats !!Gacha!!!
::Ring 3::
Ring Pop by Arduenn Schwartzman
::Ring 4::
Daisy Ring 16 by A:B
::Backpack::
Dead Land KING Bunny (Rare) by Theater Chain !!Gacha!!!
::Clutch::

Unicorn Clutch White by Off Beat !!Gacha!!!

Please note that this look was achieved because a lot of these creators were kind enough to leave their product MOD so I rezzed the hair, placed them all on it, linked them together, and then attached to the head and positioned them to look how I wanted. Same with necklaces, and bracelets. 

GAME TIME MUAH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment