Thursday, November 7, 2013

Katat0nik, Honey Kitty, And Violet Voltaire are perfect matches!

I HAVE FAILED YOU ALLL~

I had a really bad day... apparently I'm more sensitive to gluten than I thought and cannot have lunch meats.

LUNCH MEATSSS. ;A; <...3

Ah well, today is an older look, so old I even have NO MESH HANDS on and my older eyes. I was going to change it but I was feeling nostalgic.



In with the old I brought something NEW and SUPER CUTE from Half Deer that can be found at Chaper Four. These little bears are like the cutest thing and I soo died when I saw them and needed to own. ;A; <3 They have a bunch of cute poses.



This is a mix of Katat0nik and Honey Kitty, two of my -favorite- stores. Katat0nik has a new mesh dress out that's not available at her main store but is available at Ozimals! I haven't dolled that up yet because I've been feeling down, butbut I am sooo excited to I have the whole outfit in my head and hnnng I'm going to love it. I hope you do too! This is a skirt she came out with that was so Fairy Kei to me that I hadhadhad to doll it up adorably! I really love the way it turned out paired with these super cute sneakers from Honey Kitty which are part of a t-shirt and plushie set spewn around the store.



Enough talking about them, lemmie let you go shopping hm?

THE GOODS!

Body Stuff;
::Hair::
Gemma Short Bands in Soft Caramel by LaViere
(Hair Fair!)
::Eyes::
Glass Eyes L in Forest by Roly Poly

Clothing Stuff;
::Shirt::
Maple Bunny Tee 2 in Baby Blue by Honey Kitty
::Skirt::
Tulle Skirt in Yellow by Katat0nik
::Stockings::
Patterned Garter Socks in Lavender by Katat0nik
::Shoes::
Maple Bunny Sneaker in Mix Soda by Honey Kitty
::Panties::
Laced Undies in Cupcake by Ninfanium
::Petticoat::
Sugar Pannier Mini by Honey Kitty

Extras && Accessories;
::Head Accessory::
Bunny Ears in Fancy Lacvender by Candy Stripes
::Plushie::
Maple Bunny Hugs <3 in Banana by Honey Kitty
::Necklace 1::
Cuppycake Necklace in Birthday by Violet Voltaire
::Necklace 2::
Cutie Ribbon Necklace by Honey Kitty
::Necklace 3::
Antique Pendant Key by Fairy Tail
::Earrings::
Cutie Ribbon Earrings by Honey Kitty
::Bracelet 1::
Cuppycake Bracelet 1 in Birthday by Violet Voltaire
::Bracelet 2::
Cutie Ribbon Bracelet 06 in Blue by Honey Kitty !!Gacha!!!
::Ring 1::
Cutie Ribbon Ring by Honey Kitty
::Ring 2::
Exquisite Love's Blush Engagement Ring (Find on MP. Was a gift. ;A;)
::Nails::
Minty Fresh by Rezlpsa Loc
::Blush::

Starry Night Blush in Berry Normal by Baby

0 comments:

Post a Comment