Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Coab 12... safoab..?

I don't even know if I can call this a coab, to be honest... I think it's more of a safoab? Silly and fun, on a budget! Safoab makes me think of bad sea food. O.o;



This was a lot of fun to do. I used some gifts from this last year's Hair Fair (WHICH I HOPE YOU GOT) and some a sweater from the kawaii hunt!



I slept until 4pm and I need to go shower to wash out my glorious jew fro. ;A; It's so wonderful I'm toootally putting my hair in curlers again. XDD



So we can both move on with the day (Sine I'm making tacos for dinner!!!) HERE ARE YOUR GOODS!

Body Stuffs;
::Hair::
Lightning in Light Browns by Raw House.
(I am a HUUUGE final fantasy fan, so this was a muuuust!
Unfortunately, normal price as I still haven't done my coab hair post. Next week!!)

Clothing stuffs;
::Sweater::
Looooong Sleeve T in Orange by Ribbon !!!Kawaii Mini Hunt!!!
::Leggings::
Dot Leggings by Miss Canning
::Shoes::
Charm Pups in Soda Pop by Rosy Mood !!Hair Fair Gift from 2013!!!
Extras && Accessories;

::Mask::
Hair Mask by Mina !!!Hair Fair Gift from 2013!!!
::Mouthie::
Just for the luck by Witches & Rats
::Choker::
Leather Choker by Wild Ink
::Necklace 1::
La Perla in Black and pink by LeeZu Baxter
::Necklace 2::
Promo Big Cheese Necklace by BF
::Anklets::
Spiked Bracelet repositioned to Ankles by Edge Grafica
::Tail::
Neko Tail in black by Curious Inc.


See you tomorrrrroooww!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment