Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Toastie Adventures!!

I have to say, nothing makes me happier than seeing designers who have fun with their products while making them... designers who put a bit of themselves in everything. Well, notihng makes me happier in SL anyway. One of those designers is Fay from Buttery Toast and today I am bringing you one of her new Gachas! TOAST HUGGABLES!! 



<3 Buckie and I went on an adventure!


I'm also loving this dress I got at Kustom 9 by DeeTaleZ, it's soooooo comfortable and causal looking. It's something I'd literally love to lounge around the house in, though with a pair of tights because.. let's be real here.. I don't have faun legs. (I wish I did!) These beauties are a work by Violent Seduction!! :D I got more fat birds on my head!!! I'm Fatbirdcessed!



I love love love love LOVE this hair by Lcky. It's a newish release from about a week or two ago and aaahhh the pigtails make me the happiest thing EVER I just.. want to never take it off. It's so big, so lively, so cute, so PERFECT. AH. <3
These nails I have on are from a HUNT Witches & Rats is doing. Get your hunt on before you miss out on them!!

I'm goin' to cutie moons, I hope! O: <333


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Eun-Seo in C Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Harime in Dip by Lcky
::Eyes::
Dolly Glass eyes in Pink by Dimbulla Rose
::Lips::
Brandee by Loud Mouth with applier by The Sugar Garden
::Lashes::
S02 Kirei Lashes by FTL
::Hands::
Elegant 1 hands by slink worn with appliers by Witches @ Rats
::Feet::
Mesh Faun Legs in Bambi by Violent Seduction
Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Mesh Knit Lace dress in Tan by DeeTaleZ

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Mesh Cameo Ring in White/Silver by Violent Seduction !!Gacha!!
::Necklace 1::
The Scout's heart pendent in Chibi power by Olive !!Gacha!!!
::Bag::
Bunny Backpack in Polka by Tokame !!Gacha!!!
::Hair Bow::
Hairband from Tokyu Harajuku by Enfant Terrible !!Gacha!!!
::Plushies::
Buck Teeth Huggable by Buttery Toast !!Gacha!!!
::Mouthie::
Gimmy your tongue in Whipped cream by Witches & Rats
::Antlers & Ears::
Spring Blossom Deer ears & Anters by Half Deer
::Fatbirds::
Vintage Birds in Miss Cherrie and Mister Honey by 8f8 !!Gacha!!!
::Make-up::
Sweet Tint Hearts 02
&
Star Brow 01 by Witches & Rats
::Make-up::
Faun Face in original by Half Deer
::Make-up::

Dolly Eyelashes by Pink Fuel !!Only Available in the Alabaster version of SORA!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment