Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Auto Crafting && Kustom 9!! :'D

Not much talking coming from me this week, my honeybunnies~ Lovebug is home and we've started FF14 and eeee. I'm having so much fun! You shop, I'll grind. ;D Literally. All day -and- night. <3





I will say that this outfit by MotiAme is -amazing- and I -love- how cute and casual it is and these shoes I found on the MP -stole- my heart. I love the bone heels. I did all of this while auto crafting to get my cooking skill up! XD <3 Hence the names. Muahmuah!

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Eun-Seo in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Kana in Dark Browns by Taketomi !!Now @ Kustom 9!!!
::Eyes::
Mori Eyes in Hazel by The Sugar Garden !!Now @ Cosmetics Fair!!!
::Teeth::
Human Teeth in Sexy by Shine
::Lips::
Brandee By Loud Mouth
Lip Appliers by The Sugar Garden
Sparkle Lips in Perfume (light) !!Now @ Cosmetics Fair!!!
::Lashes::
C01 Natural Lashes by FTL
&
Starry Eyelashes by Lovely Alien
::Hands::
Elegant 1 Hands by Slink worn
Nail appliers by Buttery Toast
Scouts Nails in Pluto
::Feet::
High woman's feet worn

Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Custier in Cream by MotiAme !!Now @ Kustom 9!!!
::Bottom::
Lace Skirt in Pink by MotiAme !!Now @ Kustom 9!!!
::Coat::
Jean Jacket in Light by MotiAme !!Now @ Kustom 9!!!
::Stockings::
My Ripped Sheer Stockings by Utopiah
::Shoes::
Lio Love Skull in Pink by T.C

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Kinbaku Heart in Long/Silver by Maxi Gossamer !!Now @ Fameshed!!
::Bracelet::
Painted Rustic Bangle in Bunny by Half Deer !!Ozimal's Hunt Prize!!!
::Bracelet 2::
Painted Rustic Bangle in Pysanka by Half Deer !!Ozimal's Hunt Prize!!!
::Ring::
Kinbaku Heart in Large/Silver by Maxi Gossamer !!Now @ Fameshed!!!
::Ring 2::
My Captive Rings in Black by Utopiah
::Crown::
Crysantha Circlet by Over A Lark
::Piercings::
Ova Piercing by Cute Poison in Black
::Make-up::
Avanti Shadows in Rose by Random Matter !!Now @ Cosmetics Fair!!!
::Make-up::
My Freckled Blush (light freckles) by Utopiah !!Now @ Cosmetics Fair!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment