Saturday, April 26, 2014

Late for Easter!!!

Hey loveloves~ So since my Valval moved in we have been doing a lot of awesome things. One of which was the Ozimal's easter hunt. SADLT, it's over. Not sadly, Katat0nik has two version of this dress for sale on the Ozimal's sim. :'D! Val and I got all chocolated up for easter. I know, I know, it's over. Easter was a bad day for me because I still can't go to zombie crawl. ;~; It's been two years now... I'm going to win though and go next year if I'm still on the east coast. <3
{The goodies around us are from 8f8 @ Seasons Story, Half Deer @ C88, Imeka @ Seasons Story, and Tentacio @ Kustom 9!}

Val did such an amazing job, I really love her ability to put outfits together. Once her blog gets up and running I will be linking you all because she's a modding fool~ I love it. Speaking of love. I know I showed you guys these already but I need to again. These are perfect for lolita. These amazing rocking horse tutu shoes by The Sugar Garden at Kustom 9 Called Ruffled Platform. I have on the choco version because it was just too perfect to pass up. These amazingly cute socks are from the Cosmopolitan sales room. <3 I just can't even. I know, I know. I'm showing knees and my legs aren't really covered. Weird coming from the lolita 'nazi' I'm sure, but this was too cute to pass up and I've learned that showing a little knee is ok. Some people even wear just ankle socks! :'D!!



THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Eun-Seo in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Madison in Browns by Ploom
::Eyes::
Spring Eyes in Hope by Song
::Teeth::
Braces teeth in color by Shine
::Lips::
Brandee by Loud Mouth
Lip Applier by Nox
Witchy Lips in Lover !!Now @ Cosmetics Fair!!!
::Lashes::
So1 Kawaii Lashes by FTL
&
Starry lashes by Lovely Alien
::Hands::
Elegant 1 Hands by Slink
Nail appliers by Bella Elephante
What Does The Fox Say in Hot Pink !!Now @ Cosmetics Fair!!!
::Feet::
Flat Woman's feet worn by Slink
Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
The Lolita Blouse in Cream by Violent Seduction
::Dress::
Cheeky Bunny Dress in Choco by Katat0nik !!Ozimal's Hunt Prize!!!
::Socks::
Sheer Drip Socks in [10] by R.S. !!Cosmopolitan sales room!!!
::Shoes::
Ruffle Platforms in WoodxChoco by The Sugar Garden !!Now @ Kustom 9!!!

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Collar in Lilacpink RARE by someone at the fantasy Room. D: I can't seem to find the creator. <.....3
::Necklace 1::
Bunny Jellt Bean Necklace in Choco by Katat0nik !!Group Gift!!!
::Bracelet::
Flaffy Bondage Collar in White (Tinted brown and black!) by Candy Mountain
::Ring::
Candy Bar Ring by Yummy !!Gacha!!!
::Ring 2::
KinBaku Heart Ring in Silver/Small by Maxi Gossamer
::Hair Bow::
Madison Hair Bow by Ploom (Comes with Hair)
::Plushies::
Mowie in Sweet by Tentacio !!Now @ Kustom 9!!!
::Mouthie::
Chocolat Cream Eat #16 by Honey Kitty !!Gacha!!!
::Headband::
Lovely Forest Bunny by Adore & Abhor
::Pin::
Coffin Pin in Pink Glitter by NOX !!Now @ Kustom 9!!!
::Make-up::
Geometric Eyes Eyeliner in Candy by Pichi !!Now @ Cosmetics Fair!!
::Make-up::
Now Compatible Kawaii Anime Blush by The Sugar Garden !!Group Gift!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment