Monday, April 28, 2014

Waiting for you~

Heyhey lovess~ It's Monday, monday, lovebug's still on leave so I get him on Moonday~ <3 I've been super in to FF14 as we all know, but I haven't been too busy to put some looks together for you to show you the awesome stuff waiting for you on the gridness~ A bunch of events are starting soon, some of which I got the awesome chance of showing off to you for. ;~~~~; One said event is the Enchantment event coming up. This round is Sleeping Beauty and in honor of the benevolent leader Malificent, Violent Seduction made a gorgeous lingerie set.



What's that? I look bigger than normal? You noticed!? I jumped on the band wagon and got the Wowmeh mesh body which is fully fitted mesh. This mean I can have an awesome bumbum, great bewbies, AND a belly all while wearing ONE mesh piece. :'D I'm still wearing my slinkies though because I love them. XD



This is my new shape, it's the more like me shape that I've always wanted on SL. It's still a bit thinner than me, because I've gained 30lbs since October, but it's spot on from when I was 30lbs lighter, so says a few people I had take a look and help me make it. :''D Yes, this DOES mean that the new lingerie set from Violent Seduction IS Wowmeh compatible! Now we can all look amazingly seamless while having the figure we've always wanted! I'm so pleased!!!


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Eun-Seo in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
(The Pale 3 Skin works with the D tone face in this skin pretty well. :] Appliers soon to come I hear!)
::Hair::
Pick Up Lines in Browns by Exile !!New!!!
::Eyes::
Hope Eyes in Aqua Ghost by Song
(I know, I never do anything but green... but this color stole my heart)
::Teeth::
Vampire teeth (long) by Shine
::Lips::
Brandee by Loud Mouth
Appliers by The Sugar Garden
::Lashes::
C01 Natural Lashes by FTL
::Hands::
Elegant 1 Hands by Slink Work
Nail Appliers by Chary
Gradient Nails in Black
::Feet::
Medium Height Slink feet Worn
Nail Appliers by Chary
Gradient nails in Black

Clothing Stuffs;
::Lingerie::
Thorn Queen by Violent Seduction !!Soon to Enchantment!!!

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Perles de la Mer in Pure Silver by Junbug
::Necklace 1::
Lady Grim Choker in Black by Ez's
::Poses::
Poses by Imeka

::Clutter::
Alexander's Pocket Watch in Silver by Ni.Ju
Hentai magizines by Kawaii Anime

Barn bed in White by Floor Plan

0 comments:

Post a Comment