Thursday, April 3, 2014

Welcoming Spring && Eden Rising

Today I have a simple look for you that I completely fell in love with when I saw it at Schadenfreude. Few strange pointers and some info in this post! <3



So firstly I've been taking all my pictures on 64 bit. For some reason this makes the jewelry look -really- dark. I've found later that if you make them full bright you can get the beauty from them you get on 32 bit normally. Strange, but helpful if anyone else is having the same problem. :] This dress immediately stole my heart. Ahhh, I love it so. It's got a really pretty a-line shape that steals my heart in more simple classic lolita looks and comes with the cutest matching parasol. Ahh. <3 I really loved the color and the designs of both, but went with light blue because Sax is like my favorite color in lolita usually.



I thought this hair was a perfect mix, too. I look so sweet and elegant. ;A; Love it! Oh! Also! I have some important news for you!!
I got a scoop on an upcoming event!!!

The Co-Op, which is an exclusive group of SL Designers who have come together to share and promote their artistic creations, is proud to present it's very first event -- Eden Rising -- April 7th - 21st. Celebrate the Conquest of Spring with this two week event, featuring new and exclusive releases from top SL Designers.


There are some pretty fun names in the designers list, too!
BANANAN, BLUEBERRY HILL, CHIMERIC ARTS AND FASHIONS, CHIMIA, [ FREE BIRD ], !!FOLLOW US!!, GINCHI, LE POPPYCOCK, LERI MILES DESIGNS, [LINKED], MEADOWWORKS, M&M INC., PRIME, [SLGROW], SPYRALLE to name a FEW. O: Hope to see you all there, remember... begins on the 7th!!! I'll send out a LM when I hear more!! <3



THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Eun-Seo in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Ophelia Hair in Winter by Tableau Vivant
::Eyes::
Depth Eyes in Apple by Ni.Ju
::Teeth::
Human teeth in sexy by Shine
::Lips::
Brandee by Loud Mouth with Appliers by YumYums
::Lashes::
S02 Kirei Lashes by FTL
::Hands::
Elegant 1 Hands by Slink worn with appliers by Adore & Abhor
::Feet::
Medium Height Slink feet worn

Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
The Lolita Blouse in Sax by Violent Seduction
::Dress::
Into the Woods in Sky by Schadenfreude
::Stockings::
Crystal Scatter tights in blue by Cannibelle
::Shoes::
Brooke Heels in Sky by Mango Cheeks

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Anael Angel Heart necklace in Silver by Maxi Gossamer
::Necklace 1::
My Dear Heart by Maxi Gossamer
::Ring::
Infinity knuckle ring by GFD !!Gacha!!!
::Ring 2::
My Dear Heart by Maxi Gossamer
::Ring 3::
Ring #2 in Crown by Emporium !!Gacha!!!
::Earrings::
Anael Angel Heart Earrings in silver by Maxi Gossamer
::Parasol::
Into The Woods Pagoda parasol in Sky by Schadenfreude
::Make-up::
Cosmetics Freckles & Moles 5 by Okkbye
::Make-up::
Dolly Eyelashes by Pink Fuel
&
Tintable dolly blush by Candy Mountain
::Poses::

Poses by Blah

0 comments:

Post a Comment