Saturday, April 12, 2014

Weekend Relaxation!

Sorry I'm a day late, loveloves. I got in to Tera yesterday hahahaha. One minute it was 9pm and the next minute it was 5am. <_<;; <3 In any case, man oh MAN do I have goodies to show you!! Violent Seduction made it's debut at the big show with an amazingamazingAMAZING lingerie set with a fitted mesh robe that just STOLE my heart.



I ran by Spellbound, which is a new hair store that's just... blown up with amazing style. I just. Oh so love it. <333 I needed this style as soon as I saw it because it reminds me of my hair when I get out of the shower and do nothing with it but let it dry. YEAHPERM. <33



Some of my accessory goodies are from all over but my favorites of the set are the adorable rings and super cute and gory cotton candies by Buttery Toast!
I know I told you guys last month that the Witching Hour would be starting monthly annnnd this is it's second round is NOW. :D!!! Or, rather, tomorrow. Which is why I'm showing you these amazing Cotton Candies NOW. It's a Gacha event that only runs for ONE DAY. Afterwards the Gachas are moved to the main stores at higher prices! So gogogooo! :'D I really love these spooky versions! Dripping eyeballs and spiders! Eeuuughh! So perfect. Plus anything covered in blood is ok by me. xD



These cute dotty rings are available at Havendale Village's new weekly sales event going on, also by Buttery Toast. This is it's third or fourth week and I've been having a hard time grabbing things from there because of the weekly limit since I do my outfits on the weekend and am derpy. XD I'm so glad I'm finally able to tell you guys about it. These rings are on sale in two packs for 50L each! The Havendale Village is a weekly sales event show casing some designers and the sales change Weekly on Saturdays~ :D <3 Go geeeet!



I could talk for HOURS about this lingerie set. It comes with tango/azz/slink appliers and with a fitted mesh robe in both see through and solid version. It's super cute and available in all pastel colors right now at the big show. Ee. <3 Eos is my maxium relax for the weekend. Relax with me? :D


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Eun-Seo in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Nahara in Brunettes by Spellbound
::Eyes::
Depth Eyes in Apple by Ni.Ju
::Teeth::
Human Teeth in Sexy by Shine
::Lips::
Brandee by Loud Mouth
Lip appliers by The Sugar Garden
Luna Lips in Cotton Candy Medium
::Lashes::
S02 Kirei Lashes by FTL
::Hands::
Elegant 1 Hands worn by slink
Nail appliers by Adore&Abhor
Princess Nails – Destiny in Pink
::Feet::
High Height Slink Feet worn

Clothing Stuffs;
::Lingerie Set::
Eos in Mint by Violent Seduction
Comes with panties, bra, stockings, and robe

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Spring Necklace by Lassitude & Ennui !!Now @ We<3RP!!!
::Necklace 1::
Worded Heart Necklace in His by Pomposity !!Gacha!!!
::Ring::
Ring of Passion in White by O.M.E.N
::Ring 2::
Ring Of Unity in Silver/Cyan by O.M.E.N
::Ring 3::
Michelle ring in Platnium/Ice by Krystal !!Gacha!!!
::Ring 4::
Dotty Ring in GreenPink2 by Buttery Toast !!Now @ Havendale Village Sale!!!
::Crown::
Tea Time Head in Pastel by Tentacio !!Gacha!!!
::Plushies::
Bunny Girl by Oh La La !!Now @ Chapter 4!!!
&
Oh Hai Turtle friend in Mint Kiss by Silent Sparrow
::Horns::
Spring Horns & Headwrap in Princess by Lassitude & Ennui !!Now @ We<3RP!!!
::Tail::
Frisky Succubus Tail in Spring III by YumYums !!Now @ We<3RP!!!
::Sweets::
Spookyfloss in Blue (Clean) by Buttery Toast !!Soon @ Witching Hour!!!
::Piercings::
Mesh Spider Bites in Surgical Steel by Sugar Heart
::Make-up::
Light Freckles & Beauty Marks by TSG (In with skin pack!)
::Poses::
Poses by Glitterati

Also shown:
Outdoor Day bed in Pink by Floorplan !!Now @ Season's Story!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment