Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Surprising Witching Hour~

Surprise, surprise! More from me! I know, I know! I don't usually do weekend posts, but I owe you a Witching Hour link AND I loved some of the stuff from there so much I even put a little look together for you



I crashed the party at Buttery Toast's Gacha. Remember this event is a one night only event, so I'm giving you the linkie now and you have until Midnight SLT to play your heart out!



this dress is another fabu template done by Blue Blood and is only 50L a play (Which is a steal for her goodies!) It comes in 5 varieties of color and -all- of them look good. I got the new Ruffle Platforms by The Sugar Garden which will be coming soon to the next round of Kustom 9. They're the cutest little rocking horse type shoes that look like they're wearing Tutus! Can anything GET better? I mean, come on! I really loved the bright orange color so I paired those with the gold version of Blue Blood's dress. :'D Other things on are snags from Suicide Dolls, We<3RP, Seasons Story, and of course The Witching Hour. <33


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Eun-Seo in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
D314 Hair in Brown (Tinted) by Tram !!Now @ Seasons Story!!!
::Eyes::
Depth Eyes in Apple by Ni.Ju
::Teeth::
Human Teeth in Sexy by Shine
::Lips::
Brandee Lips by Loud Mouth
Lip Appliers by Buzzeri
Gem Lips 2.0 in Gold
::Lashes::
S02 Kirei Lashes by FTL
::Hands::
Elegant 1 Hands by Slink Worn.
Nail Appliers by Izzie's
Pearl Nails & Toenails !!Now @ The Dressing Room!!!
::Feet::
Flat Women's feet by Slink worn
Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Killy in Gold by Blue Blood !!Now @ Witching Hour!!!
::Stockings::
My Double Garter Stockings by Utopiah
::Shoes::
Ruffle Platforms in Solid Orange by The Sugar Garden !!Soon @ Kustom 9!!!

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Posh Blanc Choker by Tapi !!Now @ We<3RP!!!
::Necklace 1::
Rhiannon Necklace in Brown/Silver by Random Matter !!Now @ We<3RP!!!
::Bracelet::
Bracelet En Dentelle in Orange by NuDoLu !!Now @ Seasons Story!!!
::Ring::
All rings are the Prism Power Ring in Venus/Gold by The Sugar Garden !Now @ Cutie Moon Fair!!!
::Earrings::
Prism Power Earrings in Venus/Gold by The Sugar Garden !!Now @ Cutie Moon Fair!!!
::Crown::
Serendipity Unicorn in Gold by Nana !!Now @ Suicide Dollz!!!
::Plushies::
Fuzz-ee Mesh Squirrel in Navel by Silent Sparrow
::Fingertip Rings::
Sadist Rings by Violent Seduction !!Group Gift!!!
::Horns::
My Melty Creepy Horns in Raven by Utopiah !!Now @ Suicide Dollz!!!
::Tail::
Frisky Succubus Tail in Ebony by Yumyums
::Candy::
Spooky Floss in Eyeball Delight by Buttery Toast !!Now @ Witching Hour!!!
::Make-up::
Contoured Freckles 10 by Chary
::Make-up::
Extreme Liner in Steel by Nox
::Poses::
Poses by Glitterati <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment