Thursday, September 19, 2013

Violent Seduction has Violently seduced me again!

Violent Seduction put out her new part system part mesh blouses Tuesday night, and Wednesday Saka and I splurged on as many of them as we could get. Blouses are a Lolitas best friend, so I went nuts and got all of them.

GONE ARE THE DAYS I CAN'T FIND A BLOUSE IN MY INVENTORY
GONE ARE THE DAYS I FEEL I NEED TO REVERT TO MY OVERLY USED BLOUSES BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND ANY ON THE MP (Seriously, it's hard)

Though not gone are the days of buying more blouses because seriously, you can't have too many. XD

Because I was so excited, I redid her dress Versailles which is shown in my intro post as



with her new blouse~



Hnggg it looks so good.

The blouses come with short sleeves, long sleeves that are rigged mesh, a collar, and a rigged and unrigged mesh bow. (Each look different!) The bows attach separately, which makes it possible to mix and match to perfect an outfit. The blouses are omg so gorg and best of all, they come with Lush/Lola appliers. I'm personally not a fan of the lolas because I highly dislike their shape, but the lush boobs I'm omg so a fan of. Thanks to this blouse I finally gave in and got them since now I can be a fuller figured lolita and still keep my modesty. SOHAPPY ;A; <3

Here are pictures of the blouses in every color they're available in. I seriously suggest everyone go get some (ORALLLOL) since they're super gorg, so versatile, and only 100L a pop.

(Please note that the blouses while labled are Lolita blouses are not paired with lolita looks in this picture because I wanted them to be the focus. Nothing about the look I'm wearing in this picture is lolita.)

I'd have gotten this up yesterday but SL was being a terrible meanie to me. Anyone else having problems? <...3

THE GOODS;
Hair; Wakka and Yuki hair 84 in the A packs, brown. (I hear they're closed, so if anyone has information on that please feel free to IM me with details. O: If not, it's no longer available and I'm sorry but I loove it. ;A;)
Dress and Blouse; Violent Seduction Versailles in Envy (dark green) wearing the underbust part. Mesh dress that comes in two sizes with a full top and underbust option. Lola/lush appliers. 600L a color Blouse is her The Lolita Blouse in black wearing the long sleeve. Blouse details above. 100L a pop~
SocksRotton Toe heart tights in black on black. Available in a multi pack of colors for $15L
ShoesG field ribbon sling black in dark green. 190L a pair.
Pearl necklace and earringsLazuri gift on the MP green 2 with med shine to match dress.
Cage necklaceBird Next Door long vintage bird cage necklace on MP for $10L
Hair from Blouse PictureWasabi Pills Trish Hair, double, in Wild Honey. 250L a color pack. Bow is texture change by a script.

As usual my skin is Elly in Sugar by Pink Fuel with the hot pink doll gloss on that comes with the skin. My eye lashes are by Eye candy and my eyes are the glass eyes in forest from the 5-8 pack by Roly Poly. Shape is my own and is not and never will be for sale.

MUAH :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment