Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Kre-ations Lolita dress goes oh so perfectly...

with the G Fields shoes that were a group gift before. Kate, in Plum. HNGG. <3


So this mesh lolita dress is like all over the place now, and because I know some aspects of building I haven't been getting it much.

But HNG Kre-ations made some of the most adorable works with it that I'd seen yet, and unfortunately most of them were too silly for me to look at and think of a way to lolita them properly... but then the pretty purple one with hearts caught my eye. The lines on it are the SAME color as G Field's Kate shoes in Plum, which were a group gift I was dyyying over and have wanted to use forever.

My friend Saka got the brown one, so this time you can see boooth of us~


I've decided against doing the picture to show off the goods. I'm lazy and my photoshop has been crashing. I'll, instead, just leave Links/LMs like normal people. ;A; NOORMAL.



For the details on the goods Saka's wearing, go HHEERREE

As far as me;

Hair; is Ami by D!va in Citrine (B)
$180L per color pack.
Dress; is Sugar Lolita Dress in Lilac Love by Kre-ations
$200L per color.
Blouse; Sugar Favorite Blouse by Honey Kitty
$160 per color
Stockings 1; Striped Lace socks by AviCandy
$49L a pair
Stockings 2; White Lace stockings by Ambrosia
$1L for the pack of 4 socks
These are tinted to match the dress.
Hair Bow; KC Girls (Hair Ribbon set) by Kyoko Couture
$1L for the black and white
This is tinted to match the dress.
Jewelry set; Gift Classic Pearls Set by Lazuri
$0L for the set.
Bracelets, drop earrings, and necklace is worn.

All purple with silver metal.
Shoes; Kate by G Field in Plum.
Were a group gift. Unsure if available any longer. <..3
They have other awesome shoes though, go look! :D

Please note, that as usual, my skin is Elly by Pink Fuel in the Sugar tone. I'm wearing the Lilac from the Lilac/Rockabilly set with no gloss. Eye lashes, again as usual, are the Lush Lashes from Eye Candy.  Eyes are the Glass eyes in Forrest from Roly Poly pack 5-8. Shape is mine and cannot be obtained anywhere. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment