Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Ill laced dreams~


I dunno what it is about being sick but I have some -trippy- dreams, man. Last night was dragons and robots... which I thought was funny since I was planning on adding them to this post! I got some new friends by Cubic Cherry at Level Up, which are super cute and fun to have around! Also newly released are these amazing wings by Aii the ugly and the beautiful which actually move around and emit an icy... particle... glow/dust... it's cool. I dunno. I thought Epic's Peasant dress was perfect for this little goddessy look, and popped on some ears and a free meshie tail from Rawr which I've been playing with! I topped it ALL off with this adorable arrow head earring which I felt gave it the native finishing touch it really needed. My true nature is icy and cold. Much like reptiles and robots! What about yours? :D

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Airashi in latte w/freckles by Pink Acid
::Hair::
Mireya in Light Browns by Truth !!Newish release!!!
::Eyes::
Aura Eyes in Forrest by Buzzeri
::Mouth::
Brandee v3.0 by Loud Mouth
::Body::
Lara by Maitreya w/ hands & feet by Slink

Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Pretty Peasant Dandy Dress in Ice by * Epic* !!New @ Lubbly Jubblies!!!
::Legging::
Demonic Stockings Bigger in White by Aii the Ugly & the Beautiful


Extras && Accessories;
::Wings::
Crystalized Wings in Ice by Aii the Ugly & The Beautiful !!New Release!!!
::Ears::
Pointy Fluffy Ears in Chocolate by Half-Deer
::Earring::
Arrowhead Earring in Iridescent Burn by Pink Acid !!New @ SL Fashion Week!!!
::Tail::
Animated Wolf Tail in White by Rawr !!Freebie!!!
::Robots::
s1g1 robopet in Coal and Silver by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!New @ Level Up!!!
::Dragon::
Dragon Eggs in Mimi RARE by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!New @ Level Up!!!

Oh in my delusions I opened a store.


Back to resting <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment