Monday, March 9, 2015

Lazy weekends~


I dunno what it is about weekends but waking up late, lounging all day in lovebug's pajamas, and getting up only to pee, eat, and get to those two places realllly makes me want to order take out. XD It's like every weekend like clock work I'm like, “It's saturday let's get a pizza” though.. <___< I say that pizza thing a lot. XD This new and -AMAZING- sweater from * Epic * put me in just that mind set. Pink Acid's amazingly textured see through plastic clutch thing (Yes the name is right next to me but I'm sticking to that!) looks like a small purse I'd keep IRL since I'd always be able to see what's in it and I'm an airhead. Put on this adroable bottle of bottled thoughts from Cubic Cherry since I bottle my thoughts all weekend and give them to yous on Monday. :* Yes, this is all I think about. S'why there's only three butterflies in there. XD!


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Airashi in Latte by Pink Acid
::Hair::
Take in Browns by Exile !!New @ Arcade!!
::Eyes::
Forever Yours Eyes in 14 by [theSkinnery]
::Body::
Female body in Deluxe by The Mesh Project w/ hands & Feet

Clothing Stuffs;
::Sweater::
Moonie Sweater Dress in Moon by * Epic * !!New Mainstore Release! Chibi Moon Group Gift!!!
::Slippers::
Animal Slippers in Unicorn RARE by * Boom * !!New @ Arcade!!!

Extras && Accessories;
::Ears::
Uni Ears in Luin by .:Soul:.
::Mouth::
Brandee v 2.0 by .Loud Mouth.
::Purse::
Holographic PCV Clutch in 2 by Pink Acid !!New @ Chapter 4!!!
::Thoughts::

Bottle Thoughts in Red Closed by .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::.

0 comments:

Post a Comment