Thursday, March 26, 2015

Sweet Treats~


Hallo loveloves~ Epic made a really cute little Watermelon dress for Bewbapalooza which I immediately fell in love with. I thought it the perfect fit for the new Ayashi hair which is one of my biggest weaknesses, a side pony!! I threw this adorable look together and pulled out my Silent Sparrow weenies because they're just as colorful and cute as my get-up! Since I surrounded myself with Candy and delicious looking colors I decided to try the newer VCO Baba mouth. Needs photoshop edit to fit the Angelica skin I have on, but is still cute enough I think. O:


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
ANGIE in Milk Tea by Angelica
::Hair::
Minako in Browns by [^.^Ayashi^.^]
::Eyes::
Tender Eyes in WTF by Clemmm
::Mouth::
Baba mesh lip in Pink by VCO
::Body::
Physique by Slink w/ Casual & Victory Hands + High Feet by Slink
Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Juicy Melon Dress in Lavender by *Epic * !!New @ Bewbapalooza!!!
::Shoes::
Umbriel High Strapped Heels in Key Lime {Livalle}

Extras && Accessories;
::Earrings::
Unicorn Piace in Pink by Theater Chain !!Gacha @ Origami!!!
::Bow::
Unicorn Ribbon in Pink by Theater Chain !!Gacha @ Origami!!
::Collar::
Love Games collar by Blah.
::Purse::
Fishy Fishy Clutch in Deep Ocean Glow <3 RARE by Pink Acid !!Gacha!!!
::Bracelet::
Emma Bracelet in Pastels by [Fetch]
::Make-up & Tattoos::
Body Freckles by .:Soul:. !!Dollarbie!!!
&
Freckles for Chob's from Stasey <3 by Pink Acid !!!Coming Soooon!!!
&

Natural Eyebrows in Dark Warm Brows by Buzzeri !!New @ Kustom 9!!!
::Pets::
Weenies by Silent Sparrow !!New @ Arcade!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment