Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Completion~


Beauty and the beast has always been a weakness of mine, and I have to say I really love everything that even hints at it. This combo outfit available at One Word from melon Bunny made me make a little beauty and beast of my own~ However we're both part beauty and part beast so we can only be the whole deal together~ I complete his beauty and he completes my beast! Or well we're both a little of both at the same time so could be alone but if he leaves me I'll kill him. :'D So I equipped myself with claws!



THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Hair::
Chobii: Dasha in Light Browns by Truth
::Head::
Chobii: Fairy Mesh Head in Puka 02 by VCO !!!New @ Arcade!!!
::Lashes::
Chobii: “Falsies” eyelashes by Mon Cheri
::Body::
Chobii: Doll body by * COCO * w/ Monstar Limbs in Nude by * COCO *
Lovebug: Male mesh Body in Deluxe by The Mesh Project

Clothing Stuffs;
::Outfit::
Chobii: Lilly Bell Dress by Melon Bunny !!New @ One Word!!!
Lovebug: Suspendy Shirt (tuktuk) & Trouser in Brown by Melon Bunny !!!New @ One Word!!!
::Shoes::
Lovebug: Vintage Wingtip Shoe in Brown by Phunk

Extras && Accessories;
::Wings::
Spring Eternal in Chantilly Wings by +Half-Deer+ !!New @ Arcade!!!
::Plushie::
Wonderland Cat Nr.1 by -Pixicat- !!New @ Arcade!!!
::Glasses::
Romantic Girls Glasses in Bride by Glam Affair
::Ring::
Lena Ring in Steel by Kibitz
::Necklace::
The Heart Necklace in Steel by Kibitz
::Horns::
Cherry Blossom Horns in Ivory by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!Soon @ Oragami!!!
::Mask::

Beast Goat Skull (White Beard) by Melon Bunny !!New @ One Word!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment