Friday, March 13, 2015

What's in the woods~


So sorry I missed you guys yesterday! I ended up with new eyes, a new skin, and make-up I wanted to show you like crazy so I was editing pictures yesterday (because I got this awesome idea I thought and wanted to try it out, hope you like it. O: It'sthepicturebtw) until pretty late and then got caught up in Tera which I've been playing with my Iokko loove~ Also why this post is late! On to the business. I, of course, loved the lolita look and feel of Pixicat's arcade dress so needed one! It's not quite lolita! I was estatic to get their rare and paired it up with some origami goodies, some fantasy goodies, and some more arcade goodies!

The skin I'm wearing is Doretta by Pink Acid which is available N O W at Skinfair!!!


I really love her body and how realistic all of her skins are. I was really anti-realism for a while but I think Pink Acid is THE STORE for skins if you want to mix realism & adorableness. Lingerie shown is a snag from Alaskametro<3 Showing you all the tones and each of the three face options. Eyeshadow, freckles, or bare. Doretta comes with ALL appliers including AMAZING looking TMP head appliers. (It looks supurb on moody. Haha)
 

Also In the Pink Acid Stall you'll find Slick Jam Lipglosses and Lipsticks which are friggin' beautiful!! I really love the glosses. Soo in love. Ok so... moving on before I droll all over these jammies~


^ Missing lipgloss color. LOL. <3 ^

Another great find at the Skin Fair are these eyes by #Adored called Moon Eyes which I love to everforeverloving bits. ;~; I'll have them on for a while. They're super cute and I love the vibrancy of the color.


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Doretta in Latte by Pink Acid !!New @ Skin Fair!!!
::Hair::
The Cherry Hair by .Olive. !!Now @ Origami!!!
::Eyes::
Moon Eyes in Green B by #Adored !!!New @ Skin Fair!!!
::Body::
Female Body in Deluxe by The Mesh Project w/hands & Feet

Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Wonderland Dress in Nr. 1 White by Pixicat !!Now @ Arcade!!!
::Stockings::
Baroque Corset Stockings by Antielle !!Now @ Origami!!!
::Shoes::
Sweet Deer in Romantic Slippers by .Atomic. !!Now @ Arcade!!!

Extras && Accessories;
::Goodies::
Wonderland Basket Cat RARE by Pixicat !!Now @ Arcade!!!
::Mouth::
Kissers in Cupid Pout Vampire by .:Soul:. !!Now @ Skin Fair!!!
::Ears::
Uni Ears in Troll by .:Soul:.
::Hairpieces::
Sweet Deer in Romantic Antlers RARE by .Atomic. !!Now @ Arcade!!!
&
Japan Treasure Tulip Headpiece by May's Soul !!Now @ We<3RP!!!
::Necklace::
Sweet Deer in Romantic Necklace by .Atomic. !!Now @ Arcade!!!
::Ring::
Sweet Deer in Romantic Ring by .Atomic. !!Now @ Arcade!!!
::Handie::

Japan Treasures Bird Cage by May's Soul !!Now @ We<3RP!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment