Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Ohimesama~


I have to say, one of my biggest SL regrets is not applying to blog for Moon Amore when the application was out. I have been in -love- with everything she's been putting out! One Word this round's theme was fairytales, which we all know this Chobii has a weakness for. I just had to have the goodies. The dress stole my heart, the watch purse from Yumyums told me just how long it stole my heart, and the birds tried to fly me away in to another world! I smuggled my cute little self in to the Whore Couture fair this round because the shoes & Choker that Blah. Put out were just wayyy to perfect and complimented everything I had on. Lovelovelove!

After talking to some designer friends of mine it was made clear to me that pictures showing off the details of their goods are more favored by them than just pictures of me cute. After all, we're supporting them as they support us when it comes to our sponsors. I, honestly, missed doing my close up shots soo since the finer details of things make -me- happy. I decided to start doing them again because of these two reasons. Lemmie know which you prefer? o:



THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Airashi in Latte by Pink Acid
::Hair::
Give in Brunettes by Exile !!New @ Arcade!!!
::Eyes::
Lillian Eyes in Hazel by Buzzeri
::Lashes::
S02 Kirei Eyelashes by FTL
::Body::
Maitreya body w/ Slink hands & Feet

Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Aurelia Dress in FATPACK by :Moon Amore: (Ty Io. ;~; <3) !!New @ One Word!!!
::Stockings::
Striped Lace Stockings in Marshmallow by AviCandy
::Shoes::
My Strappy Bow Pumps in Sky by Blah. !!New @ Whore Couture Fair!!!


Extras && Accessories;
::Necklace::
Lucky Cat Charm – ohm – Longevity by Nylon Outfitters !!Gacha @ Arcade!!!
&
Love Games Collar by Blah. !!New @ Whore Couture Fair!!!
::Bag::
Late for a Date purse by .{Yumyums}. !!New @ One Word!!!
::Crown::
Aurelia Headcrown & Birds by Moon Amore !!Gift @ One Word!!!
::Ring::
The Queen's Hand Natrual Rock in Silver/Clouds by Pink Acid !!!New @ One Word!!!
::Hairfeathers::
Wren Feathers from Wren Hair by Truth

EXTRAAAA~
The .{Yumyums}. Purse has an awesome feature where it's ears actually move to the time in SL!

The Blah. Shoes are unrigged and have a resize script so they're able to fit the TMP and Maitreya feet as well as slink, PLUS the Blach Heart Fancy Feet for Kemono!!!

décor;

Trompe Loeil - Shotgun Shack Orleans !!New @ Arcade!!!
Sweet Garden Grass – Happy Mood
Sweet Garden Grass - mix(cool colors) - Happy Mood
Sweet Garden Grass - mix(warm colors) – Happy Mood
Birch – All Seasons – Little Branch

CrapeMyrtle – All Seasons – Little Branch

0 comments:

Post a Comment