Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Mall days~



Being out all day always reminds me of those days I spent in the mall as a kid, and since I've been shopping so much I threw together an outfit I'd love to wear out irl if I was going to spend the day at the mall! I really love this jacket and these pants that I snagged from Kustom 9 this round. Violent Seduction still brings out amazing pieces that I fall in love with every time, and I was so glad to see her participating in Kustom 9 because I know she's busy irl. ;~; This jacket is both cute, sexy, dress, and casual all at once. Best of all worlds.



These jeans have hips AND a rear meshed in to them. THANK THE TWELVE (FF joke sorry lol) and are amazingly shiny. Soo happy. In my shopping trip my second stop was The Secret Affair where I found these adorable headbands by Yumyums which I felt tied the colors of these amazing shoes from Reign that are available now at Project Limited and the color of the coat together really well. <3 We all know I loved the dress, so I just wanted to show off these adorable hair flowers off as well. Other goodies I have on are my buddy Freckles on my shoulder and this adorable bunbun ice cream which are both snags from Seasons Story! Your turn to shop now!


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Hope in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Dreamy in Huds 01 by Magika !!Newish!!!
::Eyes::
Arcane Eyes in Jade by Buzzeri !!Newish!!!
::Teeth::
Human Teeth in Sexy by Shine
::Lips::
Brandee by Loud Mouth
Lip Appliers by Buzzeri
Summer Crush Gloss in Aqua !!Now @ Cosmetics fair!!!
::Lashes::
C01 Natural Lashes by FTL
::Hands::
Casual R and Elegant L hands by Slink Worn
Nail Appliers by Alaskametro
Mani/Pedi in Electric
::Feet::
Medium Height Feet by Slink Worn
Nail Appliers by Alaskametro
Mani/Pedi in Electric

Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Catallena Jacket in Ice by Violent Seduction !!Now @ Kustom 9!!!
::Bottom::
Coated Pants in Light Blue by Fishy Strawberry !!Now @ Kustom 9!!!
::Stockings::
Lace Top Stockings in white by Cannibelle
::Shoes::
Saddle Plats in Teal by Reign !!Now @ Project Limited!!!

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Floral Harness in White by Violent Seduction
::Ring::
Bumble Bee in Aqua by Yummy
::Ring 2::
Sing;e Daisy in Blue by Yummy
::Ring 3::
Cupcakes Ring by Candy Doll
::Bag::
Angle baby Star Backpack in White/Teal by TartCake
::Plushies::
Itty-Bitty Pygmy Goat in Freckles by Half Deer !!Now @ Season Story!!!
::Piercings::
Dimple Piercings in White Glitter
Nose Ring in Surgical Steel
Spider Bites in Surgical Steel  all by Sugar Heart
::Headband::
Floral Fauna Headband in Greedy by Yumyums !!Now @ Secret Affair!!!
::Make-up::
Glitter Glam in Silver Tint by Song !!Now @ Cosmetics fair!!!
::Make-up::
Summer Speckles in More Speckles! By Buzzeri !!Now @ Cosmetics fair!!!
::Poses::

Poses by Glitterburps

0 comments:

Post a Comment