Saturday, July 26, 2014

Limited Goodies, Limitless fun!



Man oh man finally I'm not late for something, which is good because the goodies I have to show you today are goodies from project limited! Would suck if I brought you limited goodies when they were no longer available, hmmm? I have to say, I really love the coloring on these wings and this body suit by Epic. It reminded me of a cute and comfy type look I'd love to wear going down the shore, since you know that's where I got my first pair of butterfly wings when I was a kid. I felt like such a casual fairy. Haha. <3



As if anything else could pair with that ensemble better, Blah came out with an adorable pair of pimps with a melty design on the bottom and a star in the middle, with a cute little star buckleee. * o* I loove stars~ So a bit back I poked at Eilfie about her Dark Skies eyes, which were a group gift available only in brown because I'm a green eyed beauty. Much to my extreme pleasure, she made a trio release of them in green, pink, and blue as a new group gift for July!!! I added her heart glasses from Kustom 9, put on these new beautyies, and strolled around looking for a boardwalk! Shop til' you drop, bbies~ And don't forget, limited goodies; limitless fun!


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Hope in D tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Holli in browns by Ploom !!Previous Event Exclusive!!
::Eyes::
Dark Skies in Green by The Sugar Garden !!New Group Gift!!!
::Teeth::
Vampire Teeth in Long by Shine
::Lips::
Brandee by Loud Mouth
Lip Appliers by Buzzeri
Summer Crush Gloss in Grapeade
::Lashes::
C01 Natural lashes by FTL
::Hands::
Gesture R and Victory L hands by Slink worn
Nail Appliers by Adored
Party Amoeba Manicure !!New @ Cosmetics Fair!!!
::Feet::
High Feet by Slink Worn
Nail Appliers by Alamesketro
Mani/Peti in Blush

Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Cosmic Candy Body Suit in Vortex by Epic !!Now @ Project Limited!!!
::Bottom::
Side Tied Mini Shorts in Black by Blueberry
::Shoes::
My Starshine Pumps in Melty Violet by Blah !!Now @ Project Limited!!!

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Dripdrip Collar in Black by Aesthetica
::Necklace 1::
Star Necklace in Blue by Bubble !!Gacha!!!
::Ring::
Kawaila Ring in Madame and Sir by M&M Incorporated !!Gacha!!
::Ring 2::
Kawaii Moon ring in Gold and Purple by Atomic !!Gacha!!!
::Ring 3::
Metal Ring in Cyan by Trs !!Gacha!!
::Wings::
Cosmic Candy Chibi Wings in Vortex by Epic !!Now @ Project Limited!!!
::Glasses::
Kokoro Glasses in Lime by The Sugar Garden !!Now @ Kustom 9!!!
::Headband::
Angel Teddy Headband in Black RARE by Miseria !!Gacha!!
::Horns::
Candy Horns in Violet/Noir by Panik !!Now @ Project Limited!!!
::Wand::
Princess Fufu Wand in Dotty Grape by HolliPocket !!Now @ Project Limited!!!
::Make-up::
Dark Freckles + Star Lower cheer by Pekka !!New @ Cosmetics Fair!!!
::Make-up::
Sixx Liner in Teal by Nox !!New @ Cosmetics Fair!!!
::Poses::
Poses by Infiniti


0 comments:

Post a Comment