Monday, July 21, 2014

My own jungle


Hayhayhaaay~ Middle of the weekend, unusual for me I know. Apparently I never submitted this. >~<! Sorry guys! Anyway, I gotta say life lately feels like a jungle, so I was really digging C88's theme. I didn't get too too much from there, but I have a bit to show you. Also the month is coming to a close! How crazy is that!? I have some amazing manga fair goodies to show you still before it closes too!!!



So this dress was my favorite of all of the amazing pieces at C88, by Zenith, and hnnng it's just so pretty and casual and something I'd love to wear irl... if I left the house lol! This mask is an EXLUSIVE from Geek at the Manga Fair and is reminiscent of Princess Mononoke. Which I'm pretty positive I saw and LOVED as a child/teenager, but can't remember for the life of it. I decided to make myself the princess of my own little jungle using Intrigue Co.'s release at the C88 which uses materials, and can be resized (ALL FOR ONLY 6 LI!!). I paired it with cuties I found on the grid from Half Deer at C88 and Season Story, Mishmish at C88, and these amazingly adorable plush fat giraffes from Forever Young at the Manga fair. ;~; I love cute/fat plush anything! Haha <3


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Hope in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Gwin in Naturals 1 by LCKY !!New @ ROMP!!!
::Hands::
Elegant L and Elegant 1 R by Slink Worn
Nail appliers by Alaskametro
Slink Mani/Pedi in Fawn Ombre 2
::Feet::
High Woman's Feet by Slink Worn
Nail appliers by Alaskametro
Slink Mani/Pedi in Fawn Ombre 2

Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Bohemian Summer in Rose by Zenith !!Now @ C88!!!!
::Shoes::
Wooden Platforms in Rose by Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!New @ We <3 RP!!!

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Unicorn Horns Necklace by Atomic !!New @ Chapter 4!!!
::Bracelet::
Halo Bracelet in Black by Mimosa !!Gacha!!!
::Ring::
Bunneh Fufu Rang in Woody Light Brown by HolliPocket !!Now @ Project Limited!!!
::Bag::
Cow Head Bag by Zenith !!Now @ Season Story!!!
::Crown::
Wooden Tiara in Pink By Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations !!New @ Fantasy Room!!!
::Plushies::
Itty-Bitty Pygmy Goat in Cloud Unicorn RARE & Freckles by Half Deer !!Now @ Season's Story!!!
&
Thomson's Gazelle's by Half Deer !!Now @ C88!!!

&
Baby Giraffe (Butterfly) in Sky by Mishmish !!Now @ C88!!!

&

Cutie Patootie Giraffe in White/Rainbow RARE & Peach/Fawn by Forever Young !!Now @ Manga Fair!!!
::Mask::
Wolf Princess Mark in Red & Wolf Princess Hood in Cream by Geek !!Now @ Manga Fair!!!
::Jungle Gym::
Safari Jungle Gym by Intrigue Co.
::Poses::
!Bang


0 comments:

Post a Comment