Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Party for one


Man oh maaan~ I hope everyone's doing well? I've been pretty sleepy, and napping a lot. I started a new drug for ptsd in hopes to stop my nightmares so I can sleep better and not have to nap as much and spend more time with you lovely. Unfortunately it's going to make me very sleepy as my body gets used to it. It makes me just wanna curl up in something cute and comfy and sip on some tea while munching on cakes.



So I did just that on SL with this dress from Yumyums which is a release for The Secret Affair. I lovelovelooove the options you get with the greedy pack. ;~~; Change color parts. I went with simple mint and yellow because I love pink and pastel colors. <3 I paired this baby with these adorable Sunday Wedges by Mango Cheeks in White. ;~; They're so cute they remind me of like casual lolita pumps. I love them soo much. ;~; I snagged some accessories and goodies around the grid which will be in credits~



Before I forget though, these Summer Eyes which are a new release by The Sugar Garden at The Cosmetics Fair which opened at 1pm SLT today are TO. DIE. FOR. <3 I really love the green and the dark brown this round. Hnnng. They come with a normal and a shine option. ;~~; DON'T MISS OUT. <3!!

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Hope in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Dasha Light Browns by Truth !!Newish Release!!!
::Eyes::
Summer Eyes in Green by The Sugar Garden !!Now @ Cosmetics Fair!!!
::Teeth::
Human Teeth in Sexy by Shine
::Lips::
Brandee By Loud Mouth
Lip Appliers by The Sugar Garden
::Lashes::
Kawaii Lashes by FTL
::Hands::
Casual R and Gesture L hands by Slink Worn
No Nail Appliers
::Feet::
Medium Height Woman's Feet by Slink Worn
No Nail Appliers

Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Summertime Sun Dress in Greedy by Yumyums !! New @ Secret Affair!!!
::Shoes::
Sundae Wedges in White by Mango Cheeks

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Plastic Necklace in Yellow by Tentacio !!Now @ Omg!!!
::Necklace 1::
Kawaii Moon Necklace in Gold/Mint by Atomic !!Now @ Omg!!!
::Bracelet::
Petit Oiseau Alphabet Bracelet in H & In Love Birds RARE by BH !!Now @ Omg!!!
::Bracelet 2::
Just In Time Watch Set in Ivory by Sassy !!Now @ Omg!!!
::Ring::
Kawaii Moon Ring in Gold/Mint by Atomic !!Now @ Omg!!!
::Ring 2::
Mint Bear Ring by Bubble !!Now @ Omg!!!
::Ring 3::
Heart Me Rang in Pearl -Rare- by HolliPocket !!Now @ Omg!!!
::Wings::
Candy Swirls in Yellow by Buttery Toast !!Now @ Candy Shop!!!
::Crown::
De-Lighted Crown in Lemon by Amai !!Now @ Manga Fair!!!
::Plushies::
Chubby Neko in Lemon by Amai !!Now @ Manga Fair!!!
::Hand::
Meow Bento Box in Yellow by Layover !!Now @ Manga Fair!!!
::Earrings::
Plastic Earrings in Turquoise by Tentacio !!Now @ Omg!!!
::Make-up::
Eyeshadow Asian in Mint by Mons
::Make-up::
Cutiepie Freckles by Buzzeri
::Poses::
Poses by Glitterati

Décor
Panda Tea Party Set by Atomic, including;
Table in Mint
Cakes in Candy
Cakes in Mint
Mini Cakes in Candy
Tea Cup in Mint
Sugar Pot in Chocolate
Tray in Chocolate
Cake Stand in Chocolate

Spring Living Chair in Blue by Tres Blah

I love you Heart Jars by Imeka
&
Heart Chalkboard stands by Imeka

La Ventana Window by Ionic

Little Sweet Pea Curtains by PiPo

ALL GACHA ITEMS ASIDE FROM IMEKA'S.

All Atomic Items Available @ Omg

0 comments:

Post a Comment