Friday, July 25, 2014

Slave to cute



Hey loves! I went to romp around at romp for a while and found some fun goodies I wanted to show you. In the midst of doing so, I realized I can't get away from adding elements of cute in to my outfits no matter how hard I try!!! ;~~; Me and my buddy from MotiAme were quite sad about it as I skittered around in Boom's outfit and kink dolly set. ;~; Leggings are from the Manga fair which is almost over so gogogo!! <3


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Hope in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Kinako in Chocolate by Rosy Mood !!New @ Hair Fair!!!
::Eyes::
Siren Eyes in Tide Pool by Adored
::Teeth::
Braces Teeth in Color by Shine
::Lips::
Brandee by loud mouth
Lip appliers by Adored
Blossom Lips Redux in Social Bunny Medium
::Lashes::
S01 Kawaii eyelashes by FTL
::Hands::
Casual hands by Slink worn
Nails by Utopiah
My Handy Melty Claws in Candy !!New @ Cosmetics Fair!!
::Feet::
High feet by Slink worn
Nail Appliers by Alamesketro


Clothing Stuffs;
::Lingerie::
Loli Summer Set in Blush by Boom !!New @ Seasons Story!!
::Leggings::
Thigh Corsets in White by Forever Young !!New @ Manga Fair!!!!
::Shoes::
Rosa Pump in White by Muka !!New @ Project Limited!!

Extras && Accessories;

::Kink Set::
Dollhouse set in Sugar by Boom !!New @ Romp!!!
::Hair Bow::
Mosey hairbow in Petal by Boom !!New!!
::Plushies::
Unhappy Plushie in Strawberry RARE by MotiAme !!New!!!
::Leash::
 Collar with Leash (Unscripted) in white by [LH] Halonai !!New @ Romp!!
::Make-up::
Summer Speckles in More Speckles by Buzzeri
::Make-up::
Star Upper Cheek by Pekka !!New @ Cosmetics Fair!!!
::Poses::

Poses by Nani @ Romp

0 comments:

Post a Comment