Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Bringing Nessy back~



I dunno why but “I'm bringing Sexy back” came in to my head when I saw Nessy and his cute little smile. Hello again loves, today I have a few more Manga Fair goodies for you and two of my favorite from the Project limited set! Two of like 5 or more favorites, it's totally worth going to take a look at!!!


The dress is a newbie from G Fields, though it's been out like a month now. I've loved it but had no time to play with it. Shoes and bag are snags from Reign at the Manga fair and DO NOT MISS THEM~ These shoes are.. so perfect for everything from casual cute to full blown over the top lolita. ;~; I'm in love! I'm also about to go try the new raid on Final Fantasy. So. I credits. You shop. <3 Wish me lush and good heals!


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Hope in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Bugs in Natruals 1 by LCKY !!NOW @ Project Limited!!!
::Eyes::
Natur eyes in Toki by Song !!Now @ Kustom 9!!!
::Teeth::
Braces teeth in colorful by Shine
::Lips::
Brandee by Loud Mouth
Lip Appliers by The Sugar Garden
::Lashes::
S02 Kirei Lashes by FTL
::Hands::
Casual L and Elegant 1 R hands by Slink Worn.
Nail appliers by Alaskametro
Manicure/Pedicure in Cherry
::Feet::
Flat Feet by Slink Worn

Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Bow Tops in Border:Navy by G Field !!Newish!!!
::Skirt::
High Waist Skirt “Doris” in Navy&Red by G Field !!Newish!!!
::Stockings::
Joestar Stockings in Snow by Pantsu Hunter !!Now @ Manga Fair!!!
::Shoes::
Wednesdays in Cherry by Reign !!Now @ Manga Fair!!!

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Bonejangles necklace in Pearl by Mango Cheeks !!New Release!!!
::Bag::
Bomb Bag in White by Reign !!Now @ Manga Fair!!!
::Hair Bow::
Ahoy Hairbow in Ruby/Black by Mango Cheeks !!New/Gacha!!!
::Plushies::
Baby Nessy in Cream by Geek !!Now @ Project Limited!!!
::Glasses::
Megane Classic in Red*Deco* by The Sugar Garden !!Now @ Seasons Story!!!
::Anklets::
My Pearly Doll Anklet in Red by Blah
::Poses::
Poses by Ikema

Luna Poses @ Kustom 9

0 comments:

Post a Comment