Friday, May 30, 2014

Not so modern

Hey loves! Today I have some wonderful goodies to show you! Firstly, I'm pairing a hair of Milk's with one from PH and it was HELL trying to get colors similar but I really love the end results. The body and curls are AMAZING. This dress is one made by Pantsu Hunter for the next round of Fit For a Princess and the theme is modern princess. I, however, have ALWAYS had my mind in fantasy and I put the two together for a not so modern princess look!




This phone is my everything. Not only is it decoden AMAZING -and- a flip phone which brings be back to my childhood, but it's creepy/cute which I have always been in love this. This baby and MANY more will be available by The Sugar Garden at this round of the ARCADE! Are you excited? I sure am! I'm also donning and amazing new pair of full 100% Original Buttery Mesh from our Buttery Toast called Butterfly wings that I immediately fell in love with. For accessories I went all over, so let's just get to listing hm?



THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Eun-Seo in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
8011 L in Browns by PH
&
Love Notes in Browns by Milk
::Eyes::
Awake Eyes in Hazel by The Sugar Garden
::Teeth::
Braces teeth in Colors by Shine
::Lips::
Brandee by Loud Mouth
Lip Appliers by The Sugar Garden
Luna Lip Gloss in Pez
::Lashes::
S01 Kawaii Lashes by FTL
::Hands::
Elegant 1 hands by Slink Worn
Nail Appliers by Buttery Toast
Gradient Nails in Green
::Feet::
Flat Feet by Slink Worn
Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Lunaris in Ocean by Pantsu Hunter !!Soon @ Fit For A Princess!!!
::Socks::
Princess Socks in Sheer White by The Sugar Garden
::Shoes::
Eclair Platforms in Antoinette by Adore & Abhore

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Riva Bow in Long Purple by Maxi Gossamer
::Bracelet::
Cotton Candy Bracelet in Blueberry and Grape by Precious !!Gacha!!!
::Bracelet 2::
My Night Bracelet by GFD !!Gacha!!!
::Bracelet 3::
You're a Star Bracelet in Gold w/p/g by Omen
::Bracelet 4::
The Beads Together Bracelet in Blue by Olive
::Ring::
Moody Ring in Princess by Pretty Liar
::Ring 2::
You're A Star Ring in Gold/White by Omen
::Bag::
Moon Light Bag – Cloud – in Purple by U.F.O !!Gacha!!!
::Wings::
Butterfly Fly away in Blues by Buttery Toast !!New!!!
::Hair Flowers::
Suzuran head 1, 3, and 4 by * N * !!Gacha!!!
::Crown::
Princess Holli Band in Ice Blue Zebra by HolliPocket
::Mouthie::
Star 3 by Poche
::Headband::
Regal Deer Headdress RARE by Spellbound !!Gacha!!!
::Leg::
Star Garter in Leaf/Gold by Violent Seduction
::Earrings::
You're a Star in Gold/White by Omen
::Piercing::
Chess Septum in Light Silver by Arise
::Make-up::
Frosty Angel Eye Make-up in Pale Blue by Glamorize
::Make-up::
My Freckled Blush by Utopiah


0 comments:

Post a Comment