Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Dreamy

I've been watching a lot of Once Upon A Time because I heard/saw Elsa's going to be in the next season and I really love Fairy tales. It's left me feeling really dreamy and reminding me of one of my greatest true loves. (Yes, I've had more than one, but only one's been a human! xP) It inspired me to go find some dreamy stuff of my own~ I added the new cat in black by Birdy/Alchmey from Chapter 4 because it reminded me of my lost love. <3



Silly enough though, dreaming makes me think of sleeping and when I saw this new drippy henley bodysuit by Epic at the Boobs, Butts & Beyond event I immediately pieced together a snoozy look that I could run around in for hours. I'm a strange one, we all know this, but I absolutely love running around in socks, panties, and sweaters, so this mid sleeved bodysuit was perfecttt. <3 The pocket lining on it made it all the more comfortable looking to me. <3 I paired it up with an adorable little sleep mask you can grab from Freebird at The Feeling's May round. I snaggied a bow from C88, and then grabbed my favorite socks and a bunbun! I really love the whole put together, but in case you're looking for specifics~


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Eun-Seo in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Miri by LCKY !!Newish!!!
::Eyes::
Arden Eyes in Avada by Buzzeri !!Kustom 9!!!
::Teeth::
Human Teeth in Sexy by Shine
::Lips::
Brandee by Loud Mouth
::Lashes::
C01 Natural Lashes by FTL
::Hands::
Elegant 1 hands by Slink
Nail appliers by Peachy

Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Dripping Henley Bodysuit in Lime by Epic !!Now @ Boobs, Butts & Beyond!!!
::Socks::
Flat socks by Baby

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Daddy's Girl Collar by Strapped !!Kensington Gardens!!!
::Necklace 1::
Princess Cellphone in Pink by Kalopsia
::Ring::
Fantasy Phone Ring by Candy Crunchers
::Wings::
Sparkle Chibi Wings in Rainbow Pastel by Epic
::Hair Bow::
Bone Daddy – Cross my Heart bow in green by VN !!Now @ C88!!!
::Plushies::
Bunneh Plush Rabbit in Candy by Silent Sparrow
&
Sassy Cat B in Black by Alchemy/Birdy
::Mask::
Eyes Closed Sleep Mask by Free Bird !!Now @ The Feeling!!!
::Piercing::
Mera Piercing full by Ni.Ju
::Make-up::
Glitterhearteye facepaint in Right/Slime by Schadenfreude



0 comments:

Post a Comment