Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Please, Sssstay a while~

The lack of a post this time was not from me slacking but from me playing house wife! Which is funny because the theme was a Naggaette house wife! >:D I've been getting my house SO in order, and man oh man have I been having fun doing so. I haven't forgotten to pop into events though! Did you do Enchantment this round? I really liked the way it was set up! Before I showed you Violent Seduction's prize, but this time I have the awesome hair you can purchase to get a card from her store on!! I love it, it's so... I dunno... unusual and fun! I paired it with the horns from The Sugar Garden, which you can purchase there for a card and fill it to get the skin I have on, which is so so so perfect for the theme. I really love the color red on the lips. <3



Donning my adorable slithering body is a dress from Pantsy Hunter which I've really loved for the fun designs on it. I was so torn between the ice cream one and this one but in the end I went with this one because snakes eat bunbuns. >:D

I'm horrible, I know. <3
THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Heartless in Witch by The Sugar Garden !!Enchantment Exclusive!!!
::Hair::
Thorn Queen in Burnt Brown by Violent Seduction !!New For Enchantment!!!
::Eyes::
Custom Eyes by Anara
::Teeth::
Vampire Teeth in Long by Shine
::Lips::
Brandee by Loud Mouth
Lip Applier by The Sugar Garden
Heartless in Witch Applier
::Lashes::
Starry Lashes by Lovely Alien
::Hands::
Elegant 1 Hands by Slink worn
::Feet::
SNAKES GOT NO FEETS YOU FOOLS
Lamia Naga Tail in Banded Peridot by Devious Minds

Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Your Only Wish in White by Beautiful Dirty Rich
::Bottom::
Sugar Pannier – long in white by Honey Kitty
::Dress::
Rabbit in Purple by Pantsu Hunter

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Flaffy Bondage Collar in Lilac by Candy Mountain
::Necklace 1::
Sizuku necklace by R+A
::Bracelet::
Flaffy Bondage Cuffs in Lilac by Candy Mountain
::Ring::
Midnight Engagement Ring in Silver by Exquisite Jewelry
::Ring 2::
Knuckle Ring Infinity in Silver by GFD
::Crown::
Primflette Elegance by Aisling
::Mouthie::
Reptile Tongue by Aii The Ugly & The Beautiful
::Horns & Veil::
Veil Horns in White by The Sugar Garden !!Now for Enchantment!!!
::Make-up::

Cracking Head Tattoo by Pantsu Hunter !!New!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment