Monday, May 12, 2014

Just bein' me!

Heyhyeloves, here with some new updates for you. Firstly, Wowmeh updated! They now have an 'oversize' version which helps those of you who love your hourglass shapes. It puts a little more meat on the avatar, which I personally love because I got to make my shape look MORE like me! <3 LCKY has been popping out hair like woahiohioh! They're also having a secret sale today only until 1am SLT where everything is 75% off!! I'm wearing one of her newer styles, Morgan, which I am completely in love with.



I skittered around and did a few events, one of which was the Buttery Toast hunt!! There is some cute lingerie, stockings, nails, these awesome glasses, and something else fun for grabs there. While doing so I saw the most adorable little accessory set. It's got a color picking hud on it so you can be as kawaii as you want in any color! :'D <3 This new skirt is a must have from The Sugar Garden. The adorable Tutu comes in the standard sizes and an unrigged size which made it easy to fit on my chubchub! I know, I know, the boobs are a bit distracting. I'm adjusting the shape a bit today to easier fit back into a M in mesh like I used to. ;D <3 Before I run off to do so though, I have some last goodies to tell you about.



THESE WIIINGS. AAHH they're so cute they're the perfect little wings and they come in SO many options! You can snag these from the Fantasy Gacha fair from Yumyums! So. Cute. I die every time I spin around! The adorable decorative horns I have on I got from the Kensington Gardens event, ran by the Co-Op. These are offered by LNS Designs, and have a color change hud to change the pearls and the roses on it. I really love them! ;~; <33 Have fun shopping!!!

<3
THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Eun-Seo in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Morgan in Naturals by LCKY !!New!!!
::Eyes::
Awake Eyes in Hazel by The Sugar Garden
::Teeth::
Grell Teeth by Random Matter
::Lips::
Brandee by Loud Mouth
Lip Appliers by The Sugar Garden
Eun-Seo Skin applier
::Lashes::
Starry Lashes by Lovely Alien
::Hands::
Elegant 1 Hands by Slink worn.
Nail Appliers by Free Bird
Sunny Yellow Tulips !!Now @ Fit For A Princess!!!
::Feet::
Medium Feet by Slink Worn

Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Mini Mega Sass T in Original by Bubblegum Treasure Trove
::Bottom::
Princess Tutu in Hot Pink/Sheer by The Sugar Garden !!New!!!
::Stockings & Lingerie::
Thorn Queen Lingerie by Violent Seduction
::Shoes::
Dolly Heels Knotty in Limon by The Sugar Garden

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Hai Choker in Black by Love !!Now @ Fantasy Gacha!!!
::Necklace 1::
I'm so Kawaii! Necklace by Buttery Toast
::Ring::
I'm so Kawaii! Ring by Buttery Toast
::Ring 2::
Golden Dome Ring Flower by BananaN
::Bag::
Voc Bag in Pink/Black by Tokame !!Now @ Chapter 4!!!
::Wings::
Homemade Wings in Electric Zebra by Yumyums !!Now @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival!!!
::Antlers::
Springtime Antlers by LNS Designs !!Now @ Kensington Gardens!!!
::Glasses::
Toasty Glasses by Buttery Toast !!New Store Hunt Gift!!!
::Hair Pin::
I'm So Kawaii! Hair Clip by Buttery Toast
::Tail::
Frisky Succubus Tail in Ebony by Yumyms
::Handie::
Bashful Bear Phone in Gold by LP
::Make-up::
Noe Compatible Kawaii Anime Blush by The Sugar Garden
::Poses::

Poses by Glitterburps

0 comments:

Post a Comment