Friday, May 9, 2014

Summon me?

Here's to the weekend! Since I've been playing Final Fantasy so much, I made a look inspired by just that! :'D Though a little more urban than anything I've seen in any MMORPG haha. I know, I know, another week without coab. I hope you're not displeased. I'll get back at it next week super promise!! This week was filled for fun for me, so I wanted to share that fun with you! :'D



I found this really cool sim thanks to a friend that has a lot of awesome places, better bet you'll see more pictures from there in due time! :'D <3 So a few of these items was snagged from this round of Kustom 9 which closes TONIGHT, and I have to say I was really digging this tank top even though it's not my usual style. When I saw it with this over coat I knew why. I thought of an overly sultry necromancer of sorts, scantily clad in things that cover just enough to keep the imagination wandering... without leaving too much to be wandered about. >:D This awesome hair which is a new release from Lcky totally paired it and filled it all in. Was -so- pleased! Weapons and all were snagged at the previous round of We<3RP and The fantasy room, but went oh so perfect. X3 <3



More goodies, so many goodies! I'll just list 'em! x3
THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Eun-Seo in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Rhiannon by LCKY !!New Release!!!
::Eyes::
Spring Eye in Hope by Song
::Teeth::
Vampire Teeth in Long by Shine
::Lips::
Brandee By Loud Mouth
Applier by The Sugar Garden
Eun-Seo D Tone Applier
::Lashes::
S02 Kirei Lashes by FTL
&
Starry Lashes by Lovely Alien
::Hands::
Elegant 1 Hands by Slink worn
Nail appliers by Buttery Toast
Tulip Nail appliers in Blue
!!Exclusive for the Tiptoe Through the Tulips Hunt!!!
::Feet::
Slink High Feet Worn
Nail Appliers by Buttery Toast
Tulip Nail Appliers in Blue

Clothing Stuffs;
::Top::
Wild Spirit Tank in Gray by Moon !!Kustom 9!!!
::Jacket::
Puma Knit Short Coat in Black by ANE !!Kustom 9!!!
::Bottom::
Cross Shorts by InfectedD
::Leggings::
Absolution Stocking Set in Grey by Utopiah
::Shoes::
My Elevated Getas in Latex Black by Blah
Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Moon Necklace in Silver by May's Soul
::Bracelet::
Moon Cuffs in Silver by May's Soul
::Ring::
Sticky Bling Ring in Rare 01 by Witches & Rats !! New Gacha!!!
::Headband::
Geekos Royalty in Black by Geek
::Garters::
If you Dare Garter by M
::Horns::
Artillery A in Puter by Auxiliary
::Tail::
Frisky Succubus tail in Black by Yumyums
::Piercing::
Chess Septum in Light Silver by Arise
::Make-up::
Avanti Shadows in Denim by Random Matter
::Poses::

Bang!

0 comments:

Post a Comment