Thursday, May 22, 2014

The Dark Queen

Darkness lies within all of our hearts, and in some the darkness is much thicker than the brightness of light. Even in those people, however, something created the darkness by causing them to shut out the light.



Another round of The Witching Hour took place, and I was too all over to let you know before it happened. <.3 For that, I am very sorry. I did, however, get over there to pick up some fun things the night it happened though! Of those is this dress by Blue Blood that with the evil queen from Once Upon a Time inspired me to make a dark look... but I couldn't throw away the cute.



These shoes from Blah are my everything right now. Hearts, chains, high platforms and best of all B O W S. BOWS. HAAH. <3 I love bows so much. These are available at the Dark Style fair and there's a special exclusive color so make sure you get over there before you lose your chance to get them!! I also really love these wings I have on by Epic, they add a little light to my overly dark ensemble <3 These beautifully textured babies were at the fantasy fair I missed, but maybe in the main store now? Worth checking! <3 Another beautifully textured item I have on are these horns, which are by Pantsu Hunter and are a new favorite of mine. They come with an unfloral version as well but, what's the fun in that, hm? <3


THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Eun-Seo in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Yumi in Brunettes by Spellbound
::Eyes::
Universe in Your Eyes 1 by Chop Shop !!World Goth Fair!!!
::Teeth::
Flesh Eater Teeth in Smile by Ni.Ju
::Lips::
Brandee by Loud Mouth
Lip Appliers by The Sugar Garden
Classic Black Lipstick from Elvira's Make-up Kit.
::Lashes::
S01 Kawaii Lashes by FTL
&
Starry Lashes by Lovely Alien
::Hands::
Patchwork Paws in Black by Hoo~
::Feet::
High feet by Slink worn
Nail Appliers by By Snow
Claws on toes by Utopiah

Clothing Stuffs;
::Dress::
Lenore in Purple by Blue Blood !!Gacha!!!
::Shoes::
My Chained Heart Pumps in Black by Blah !!New @ Dark Style Fair!!

Extras && Accessories;

::Necklace::
Charmed Pendant in Blue Ombre by Magnifique !!Gacha!!!
::Necklace 1::
Thorns at my Throat in Black-gold by T.arnished
::Wings::
Celestial Butterfly Sparkle Wings in Amethyst by Epic
::Crown::
Silver Fantasy Princess Crown by Junbug !!Gacha!!!
::Mouthie::
Reptile Tongue by Aii The Ugly & The Beautiful
::Horns::
Cornua Horns in Galaxy/Black by Pantsu Hunter
::Leg::
Lowerlegchain by Death Row Design !!Gacha!!
::Tail::
Frisky Succubus Tail in Ebony by Yumyums
::Toe Claws::
Wicked Toe Claws in Raven by Utopiah
::Make-up::
Elvira's Make-up Kit in Maleficent Eyeshadow by The Sugar Garden
::Poses::
Poses by Glitterati & Le Poppycock (Butterfly with pose!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment