Monday, May 5, 2014

Delicious Events!!!

Hey loveloves~ This Monday has been going amazingly. I got up when I wanted to, cleaned what I wanted to, and am here to give you delicious fashion updates. Literally, delicious ones. The Cotton Candy hunt is this month and ffff the items look -amazing.- Enough so that I might need to put final Fantasy down a bit in order to hunt! Amai, the lovely sweets store, has made some cute bacon strips in pastel colors with special versions for the hunt! Two things I need in my life! Candy and pastels! (You thought I'd say bacon, hm? Well bacon makes me sick. XP!!)



I'm starting the week off again with lingerie, yes. XD This set though is a win from the Cotton Candy event by Buttery Toast. I really love the shape of both the bra and panties. Simple, sexy, and still covering enough to not make me feel naked! The attachable bows really sealed it for me, too. I love bows.



I'm also showing off some Buttery new nails, and an accessory set that you can snag that's simple, delicate, and beautiful. <3 More from the cotton candy hunt is this ring on my finger from Witches & Rats! :D



Lastly, though this has nothing to do with the cotton candy HUNT, it's cotton candy related! The Lolita Haven group has a new group gift, meshed by our beloved Rik (Pose by him, too!) and textured by our beloved Fay (Owner of Buttery Toast!) which is a cute held out cotton candy that matches the stores on our sim! It comes with a little ball of cotton candy that starts the post as shown below. :] Fun part about this gift is it's hidden on the sim and needs to be found! :D Good luck all! <3



As a special bonus to note, coming up fairly soon is the Kensington Gardens event, which is the second in the new string of events by the Co-op! I had a blast as Eden Rising and can't wait for this one!! More Information soon!!!

Also coming up, which I am super excited about, is the Summer Of Love Fair!!
Being a June baby I have to say I super adore summer and how cute and casual everything can be fashion wise for the season. I'm stoked to see what this group of designers puts together!! <3

THE GOODS;

Body Stuffs;

::Skin::
Eun-Seo in D Tone by The Sugar Garden
::Hair::
Sunday in Brunettes by Spellbound
::Eyes::
Depth Eyes in Apple Swirl by Ni.Ju
::Lips::
Brandee by Loud Mouth
Lip Appliers by The Sugar Garden
Sparkle lips in Perfume
::Lashes::
C01 Natural Lashes by FTL
::Hands::
Elegant 1 Hands by Slink Worn
Nail Appliers by Buttery Toast
Starburst Nails in Pink
::Feet::
Medium Height Slink Feet worn
Nail Appliers by Buttery Toast
Starburst Nails in Pink

Clothing Stuffs;
::Lingerie::
Cotton Candy Lingerie by Buttery Toast !!Cotton Candy Hunt!!!
::Shoes::
Gyaru Heels in White by Violent Seduction !!Kustom 9!!!

Extras && Accessories;

::Bracelet::
Coming Up Roses Bracelet in Cream/Pink by Buttery Toast !!New!!!
::Ring::
Coming Up Roses in Pink by Buttery Toast !!New!!!
::Ring 2::
Sticky Bling – Cotton Candy Hunt Edition by Witches & Rats !!Cotton Candy Hunt!!!
::Crown::
Daisy Headband by Persefona
::Mouthie::
Kai Bekon in Cotton Pink by Amai !!Cotton Candy Hunt!!!
::Handie::
Cotton Candy – Yummmy!!! Lolita Haven Collab !!Free Gift @ Sim!!!
::Make-up::

Sunspots two by Nox

0 comments:

Post a Comment