Friday, January 10, 2014

Little updates for you!

Happy end of the week.. kind of...?

STILL NOT FEELING THE BEST! Will be back THIS monday for SURE. <33

I did happen to pop up the Bubblegum Alley Stuff I wanted to show you though!!



Excuse the outfit..? Or.. not..? Just love it. I do. XD Two of these items were gifts from Saka because she knows how much I love cows. I.. SERIOUSLY love cows. XD I found the coin purse at a yard sale (THANK YOU WHOEVER WAS SELLING IT. <3) but it's an item from this round of Oh My Gacha!! So if you want one go play, play, play! All the purses are ADORABLE... and I have a ton. ;A; <....3



Hat and shoes are previous arcade items and can be found at yard sales still I'm sure, but everything else is available N O W~

I know, not showing you anything I promised yet, but they'll all come next week I promise! MUAH!



The Goods;

::Hair::
Curious in Huds 01 by Magika
::Ears::
Fantasy Elf Ears by Mandala

::Top and Leggings::
Lil' Cow Pajama by Crazy Kitty
::Skirt::
Double Mini Skirt by Juicy Pop
::Shoes::
Abomination Mish Mash boots in Pink by Curio Obscura

::Hat::
Cow Hat by 8f8
::Lipstick::
Baby Doll Lips in Rose Pink by Pink Acid
::Highlight gloss::
Izzie's glossy Lip Highlights in 3D by Izzie's
::Collar::
Cowbell Bow Collar by Mused
::Plushie::
Moomoo in a Tutu by Envee
::Coin Purse::
Cow Purse in Cookies & Cream RARE by AC !!Now @ Omg!!!
::Leg Cow::
Ox by Pink Fuel
::Tattoo::
Frankenstitches by Bubblegum Treasure Trove


Happeeee weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment