Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Love~

Tuesday, tuesday.

Therapy day.

A day of calming, letting go, and making peace. I've really come to love tuesday. It's a day I use to surround myself with simple things that make me happy. Simple things like bright colors. Hnnng I love bright colors.

This Tuesday also brought me a possible mesher for lovebug and my RP sim for the Skies of Arcadia RP we're going to start! I'm super excited for this!!!



I know, not wearing much, but I really love this little garter by Forever Young and I wanted to show you guys that the cute azz works pretty well with a standard size medium mesh! I'm wearing a mesh skirt over it. :] <3 I also pulled out a ton of little accessories I love because, well honestly, they all make me squee!



I got this hair from Truth that is pretty old, but I really like it. I know, I know. NO GREEN EYES. What is this madness, right? This madness is a round of eyes from Kustom 9 by Buzz called Hime eyes. I got the purple and green packs, and today I'm showing you Midnight. <3 SO. Pretty. Hng.



Still gotta finish SOA! <3


The Goods;
Body Stuffs;

::Hair::
Rocky in Light Browns by Truth
::Eyes::
Hime Eyes in Midnight by Buzz !!Now @ Kustom 9!!!
::Ears::
Taper ears by Mandala

Clothing Stuffs;

::Top::
Low cut thermal tee in light blue by 1 hundred !!Now @ Omg!!!
::Skirt::
Double Mini Skirt by Juicy Pop
::Socks::
Cozies in Pink by Reign

Extras && Accessories;

::Health bar::
My Pixel Heartz Rainbow by Pinku Pantsu
::Hair Bow::
Spiked Bow Hairband in Fantasy by Mag<3.b.
::Collar::
Spiked Mesh Choker in Pink by Darkside
::Necklace::
Antler and Ring Necklace in Ice by Half Deer
::Scarf::
Bunny Scarf in white by Tentacio !! Now @ Omg!!!
::Pipe::
Fukiage pipe Kitty #2 by Naminoke !!Now @ Omg!!!
::Lipgloss::
Diva Lip Gloss in Magenta by Pink Acid
::Lipgloss 2::
Glossy Lip Highlights in 1C by Izzie's
::Bracelets::
Pearly Girlie Wrist Jizz Bracelet & Hand Piece by Holli Pocket
::Ring 2::
Whipped Cream Ring by Half Deer
::Cell phone::
Gacha Phone Jelly in Rose by Offbeat !!Now @ Kustom 9!!!
::Radio::
Vintage Radio in Pink by Bubble
::Buddy::
Bunny Head Warmer in Carnation by Mango Cheeks

Elegant 1 hands and high feet worn by slink with appliers by flair and intrepid. Luck Inc's cute azz worn

<3

Have fun playing with your new toys!


0 comments:

Post a Comment